PDA

View Full Version : Oj Wakeboard prop

moombadaze
05-09-2010, 07:13 PM
Here is my deal- Prop off my boat -its a OJ 14.25x14 vc, This is the upgraded wakeboard prop that came with my 08 lsv. Im willing to trade it straight up-you pay shipping both ways- for the standard prop -Think its 14x17? . Anyway I dont wakeboard at all now and have no use for it. I bought a acme prop 13.5x16 that im using-the oj would be a backup prop just in case I need it. Anyway my prop is ready to go and was just used in the prop testing that Ed G put on.

Note: this prop pulls hard with ballast but has a growl at lower speeds-but its the way that prop is.

If your intereset send me a PM.

this offer is only good for a member of this bulletin board who has a Moomba.

brain_rinse
05-09-2010, 08:08 PM
Deal! I'll send a pm.

Here is my deal- Prop off my boat -its a OJ 14.25x14 vc, This is the upgraded wakeboard prop that came with my 08 lsv. Im willing to trade it straight up-you pay shipping both ways- for the standard prop -Think its 14x17? . Anyway I dont wakeboard at all now and have no use for it. I bought a acme prop 13.5x16 that im using-the oj would be a backup prop just in case I need it. Anyway my prop is ready to go and was just used in the prop testing that Ed G put on.

Note: this prop pulls hard with ballast but has a growl at lower speeds-but its the way that prop is.

If your intereset send me a PM.

this offer is only good for a member of this bulletin board who has a Moomba.

cab13367
05-10-2010, 02:56 PM
Man, Dan beat me to it! If it falls thru wth Dan, I'd be willing. I have the stock prop (13.7 x 17.5) off my LSV and it's in perfect shape - not a mark on it. I upgraded to a similar prop as you Stacy but I can see how I could use the wakeboard prop on occasion. I'd rather have that as a back up vs the stock one.

Thanks,

Al

moombadaze
05-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Looks like Dan will get the prop-he was fast on the reply.

To bad as i got a offer with cash added afterwards from someone else.--But if it falls thru with Dan I will be PM'n that person back

brain_rinse
05-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Alright, which one of you is sending PM's trying to steal the prop away from me?! :) Stacy, thanks for honoring your original offer. I'll make sure the deal doesn't fall through and make sure you're happy with the trade.

cab13367
05-13-2010, 12:38 PM
Alright, which one of you is sending PM's trying to steal the prop away from me?! :) Stacy, thanks for honoring your original offer. I'll make sure the deal doesn't fall through and make sure you're happy with the trade.

Not me, but you owe Stacy BIG! That's awful generous of him to be willing to help a Moomba owner out by swapping his wakeboard prop for a stock one.

newty
05-13-2010, 12:49 PM
Not me, but you owe Stacy BIG! That's awful generous of him to be willing to help a Moomba owner out by swapping his wakeboard prop for a stock one.

Agreed! Awesome of you Stacy!

Brain... what the hell? Deadly fast reaction time again!:p

brain_rinse
05-13-2010, 01:17 PM

I completely agree. He's easily my new favorite forum member. Heck, I like him a lot more than most of my friends these days. :p I hope he'll call in a favor someday and I'll be able to reciprocate.

Agreed! Awesome of you Stacy!

Brain... what the hell? Deadly fast reaction time again!:p

Why do you think they let be a moderator? They saw my ninja posting skills and wanted to harness that power to kill spammers. Ok seriously, just right place right time. Web enabled phone helps too...