PDA

View Full Version : 2001 MOBIUS fat sac ballast bag replacement

pecanflyboy
05-09-2010, 01:52 PM
Hello everyone,
I have a 2001 Mobius, direct drive. When I purchased the boat, the pump and switches were installed for a under rear seat ballast bag, but the bag was gone. I want to replace this bag.

I contacted Skiers Choice, and they told me to go talk to the dealership...no help.

The container measures 80"x16"x8", with the fill on one end, and drain on the other.

Are these fat sacs available for replacement? Where can I buy one?

Thanks,
Jimmy

cab13367
05-09-2010, 04:58 PM
Jimmy, welcome to the forum. Places like wakemakers.com sell the standard size Fly High fat sacs but yours sounds like a custom size. I think that a 10x16x70 (400 lbs) might have been the bag that came with that boat? If so, that is a custom size made for Supras and Moombas and are fairly common to see for sale by someone who has upgraded. Otherwise, u call fly high directly and they can give u a quote to make u a custom size bag.
Hello :)everyone,
I have a 2001 Mobius, direct drive. When I purchased the boat, the pump and switches were installed for a under rear seat ballast bag, but the bag was gone. I want to replace this bag.

I contacted Skiers Choice, and they told me to go talk to the dealership...no help.

The container measures 80"x16"x8", with the fill on one end, and drain on the other.

Are these fat sacs available for replacement? Where can I buy one?

Thanks,
Jimmy

pecanflyboy
05-09-2010, 06:20 PM
Jimmy, welcome to the forum. Places like wakemakers.com sell the standard size Fly High fat sacs but yours sounds like a custom size. I think that a 10x16x70 (400 lbs) might have been the bag that came with that boat? If so, that is a custom size made for Supras and Moombas and are fairly common to see for sale by someone who has upgraded. Otherwise, u call fly high directly and they can give u a quote to make u a custom size bag.

Thanks. The 70" length sounds right. Where is a good place to find these bags used? eBay? Here?

cab13367
05-10-2010, 09:43 AM
Thanks. The 70" length sounds right. Where is a good place to find these bags used? eBay? Here?

Yes, here and on wakeworld. I'd put a want to buy post on both sites. I'm sure ur dealer can also order one for u.