wolfeman131
05-08-2010, 10:35 PM
Moomba + kids + sun = FUN! :p

had a great day out on the lake today w/ another Moomba family

zegm
05-09-2010, 09:00 AM

Maybe I can get all of those variables together today and sum them up!
I just went outside and it was a little chilly at 60 F. Better warm up some but hights are only going to be mid 70's today, where is summer????!!!!

mmandley
05-09-2010, 09:02 AM
Maybe I can get all of those variables together today and sum them up!
I just went outside and it was a little chilly at 60 F. Better warm up some but hights are only going to be mid 70's today, where is summer????!!!!

HAHA its like 41 outside right now. Im hopping we get the 65 they are saying because we are headed out LOL. It was a toasty 75 yesterday LOL. Every time i went outside i said Dam..this is a good water day...Then i went back inside to work...

moombadaze
05-09-2010, 07:04 PM
[quote=zegm;97241]Maybe I can get all of those variables together today and sum them up!
I just went outside and it was a little chilly at 60 F. Better warm up some but hights are only going to be mid 70's today, where is summer????!!!![/quoe]

Come further south. We hit the lake about 10am this morning, lake felt great with no wetsuit. Heck the pool with no heater is hitting 84 this last week.

zegm
05-10-2010, 07:07 AM
Well it did warm up some but one of the biggest problems this year is wind. The wind blows off the Bay over the dam and makes white caps on this shallow lake! No we didn't go out yesterday. We asked Mommy if she wanted to and after she looked at the water she said no. I ended up cutting grass and raking up this stupid Magnolia leaves. Don't they know they are supposed to drop in the fall and not the spring??

jmvotto
05-10-2010, 08:37 AM

correction Moomba + kids + sun = FUN! :p minus wind:D

nice to hear someone is starting to enjoy the season, up north is still slightly chilly, like 35 degrees and winds of 50 to 60 mph last weekend.

kaneboats
05-10-2010, 10:49 AM
Looks like some serious heat is coming our way this week. Hopefully it's a calm weekend. I'm getting my chores done during the week.

moombadaze
05-10-2010, 07:52 PM
I hear ya on that-its only monday and plans are being made for sunday