PDA

View Full Version : Put it away clean pull it out clean!

Sled491
05-04-2010, 06:42 PM
So my hard and fast rule is put it away clean pull it out clean. Speaking of my boats the is, specifically my Moomba. Well after sitting in the driveway for 2 weeks I finally pulled the cover off and summerized my Outback and did a little detailing.

Forgot to put the plugs back in the block, oops, shut it down, install the plugs, restart. Let it run up for about 10 minutes, all is good. Fired right up.

Then got out the bucket of Babes boat products and went to town. I know I put it away clean, but you know how it is, you just can't help yourself sometimes :D. Went through 2 bottles of the polish alone. I have to say it's looking pretty good and I say ready for the rest of the season!

newty
05-04-2010, 08:33 PM
After putting it away dirty, you get that uncomfortable feeling. I always feel guilty and end up pulling out in front of my neighbors it and washing it. :p
Everyone loves a clean Moomba!

ian ashton
05-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaha - Thats What She Said!

Sled491
05-04-2010, 09:18 PM
I knew some one would go there eventually :)

newty
05-04-2010, 09:30 PM
I know... why did you have to do that Ian? Lol

Razzman
05-04-2010, 09:32 PM
Blasted dirty minds! I thought he was talking his laundry! :p Bwahaha! I spent all day Saturday with the Malco cleaning every nook and cranny! Can you say sunburn?!