PDA

View Full Version : A few questions..

02Outback
05-04-2010, 02:07 PM
So my 02' Outback LS is getting repaired this week (bent rudder/shaft/strut) and while it was in the shop I have been thinking about possibly adding something new or replacing a few things.

1) Can the platform on the back be replaced or re-matted? The rubber on mine is peeling off somewhat in the corner.

2) Is it possible to add a filler cushion to the bow like the new Outbacks come with? Wasn't sure if this was possible for an 02' Outback LS.

3) I have thought about a boat wrap but not really sure if it is worth the money. They look really good though. My only bad thought about it, is that my boat is Black and Beige and I'm not sure how well any colors will flow.

I appreciate any insight,

Cody

Razzman
05-04-2010, 02:43 PM
1) Do a search on the search tab for "Seadek" and all your platform questions will be solved! :D

2) Can't say for sure but i bet you can. IF not readily available you could have one done.

3) There are many colors that would go with a black/beige color pallet. A good designer will know how to flow the colors to look good. Off the top of my head blues, reds & greens would all work. There's probably loads of secondary colors that would as well. Design will also have a ton to do with it too.

kaneboats
05-04-2010, 03:23 PM
How about orange and yellows? They' work great. Somebody last year made a bow filler for an Outback. Don't remember who though.

Razzman
05-04-2010, 03:41 PM
How about orange and yellows? They' work great. Somebody last year made a bow filler for an Outback. Don't remember who though.

Orange would look killer over beige, not sure about yellow as it might wash out. Who knows though if the hue was correct?

polar21
05-04-2010, 04:42 PM
I am also interested in the bow filler.

02Outback
05-04-2010, 05:33 PM
How far does the wrap extend to the interior of the boat, if at all?

Razzman
05-04-2010, 05:39 PM
How far does the wrap extend to the interior of the boat, if at all?

Generally most wraps will be from the rubrail down but i have seen some that cover the top deck. How far up and in i guess is on a boat-by-boat basis, interior layout and whatever your buget will allow.