PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Outback LS For Sale

xcmtbjason
05-04-2010, 12:28 PM
2000 Moomba Outback LS
only 231 Hours
Color: Black/White with gray/white interior

Indmar 5.7L inboard: direct drive, 330 hp, fuel injection, K&N air filter.
Boatmate trailer: with buddy hitch, spare tire, A-60 surge brake hitch (brand new), disk brakes, single axle, rear trailer straps.

Monster Tower and Accessories:
Wakeboard rack (holds 2)
Ski rack (holds 2 or 1 pair)
Quick release mirror mount, bracket, and CIPA adapter to mirror
Flag mount (pivots - not Monster brand)
Speaker box brackets
front and rear "no tool" hand screws for easy removal

Boat Covers:
Black 2 piece snap on bikini top
Custom made, UV resistant material, grey, quick clips to trailer, bungee cord around bottom edge, fully covers sides of boat, zippers around tower, separate swim platform cover, paid $2000

Standard safety stuff included:
Throw pillow, orange flag, paddle, fire extinguisher.

Stereo System:
Kenwood CD/Radio 4 x 40 watts, 4 Kenwood Speakers, Kenwood amplifier, 6 speaker black fiberglass tower box with 6" Lightning Audio speakers w/quick attach connector.

Fat Sacs:
I forget exact sizes: I have 2 that fit under the bow seats (approx 8x14x48), one for the rear compartment (approx 12x14x48), and two cubes to put anywhere, Tsunami 12v pump.

Boat General Info:
Depth and temperature guage, hot/cold shower , swim platform, rear pull hook, center pull slalom post, 2 speedometer guages, Tach, temp, volts, oil, bilge pump, engine air/vent fan, standard lights, glove box, under seat storage, rear compartment storage, brass drain plug, brass rudder, fins, prop.

Blemishes:
right front bow seat has some sort of stain on it, not terrible, I'm told it was due to a self tanning sun lotion. Two 1/2" long scratches near front hook. Some usual wear, but overall boat is in fantastic condition.

I am the second owner of this boat, I bought it in 2006 and have only put on around 15 hours of usage. Very sad, I know, which is why I need to sell it, I just don't have the time to use it. This boat has always been stored indoors, the original owner kept it in his garage, only taking it out when at the lake. I have also, always stored it indoors. When I bought the boat, I thought I was going to have to store it outside during the summer, which is why I had the expensive tarp made, but that never happened and it stayed in storage at my parents farm.

As noted above the boat is in very nice condition and the engine runs great, very smooth and it always starts, even considering that I only have taken it out maybe once a year... it has never cranked for more than 2 seconds, you turn the key and it runs. Engine has been winterized and serviced every year.

I've got over $20k in the boat, I'm asking for $16,000 which is above the NADA value. I have posted a printout of the file of the NADA value on the pictures website for reference. I'll consider all offers.

Thanks.
-Jason
Email: [email protected]

Here's a link to photobucket where I have 60 pictures of the boat posted:
http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a413/xcmtbjason/2000_Moomba_Outback_LS_For_Sale/

kaneboats
05-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Looks great. Good luck to you.