PDA

View Full Version : new moomba decals

outbackv
04-29-2010, 12:51 AM
hey just put my new decals on today what do you guys think???
pics not the best SORRY its small ill try to get better ones up let me know what you guys think......
keep this thread going post some pics of your decals

kaneboats
04-29-2010, 08:53 AM
I think I like it. Let's see some better pics though!!!!

Jeff W
04-29-2010, 09:08 AM
more pics man - no cover

Razzman
04-29-2010, 09:11 AM
Looks good based on what you can see.

outbackv
04-29-2010, 11:55 AM
alright guys every picture i put on here says its to big and then i resize it and it says its to many kb's....
but ill keep trying sorry i know its hard to tell and even make out the picture ill take some with my new camera soon and put them up.....
i think it looks sharp i bought her about 6 months ago and have been slowly doing mods and upgrades to her noone where close to being done but in the process

lets keep this thread going
lets see pics of custom decals anyones done

also guys what are some good easy upgrades other then the stereo and ballast and common things just looking for some ideas any inputs appreciated thanks gang..........

jester
04-29-2010, 12:19 PM
alright guys every picture i put on here says its to big and then i resize it and it says its to many kb's....
but ill keep trying sorry i know its hard to tell and even make out the picture ill take some with my new camera soon and put them up.....
i think it looks sharp i bought her about 6 months ago and have been slowly doing mods and upgrades to her noone where close to being done but in the process

lets keep this thread going
lets see pics of custom decals anyones done

also guys what are some good easy upgrades other then the stereo and ballast and common things just looking for some ideas any inputs appreciated thanks gang..........

What i do is use photobucket.com and post the pic on that then put a link in my post to the photo. Works great. Also it is free.

Now back to the post. From what I see I like it.

outbackv
04-29-2010, 12:33 PM
ill try it out and see if i can get some better ones up it looks good i put them on at a angle and it gives it a wicked look........

i bought my boat used its a 2008 with 90 hours on it and just needed to make it mine so i thought no better way to do that by putting some new stickers and a name on the back...
ive been around and on boats my whole life but at the young age of 21 this is my first time owning one
cant wait for some upgrades and mods