PDA

View Full Version : 10" Memphis sub w/ sealed enclosure

Razzman
04-28-2010, 12:06 PM
Ok so this is the sub and box out of my LSV. It's a Memphis 10" 400 Watt MClass Subwoofer with a custom made mdf / resined sealed enclosure that was measured & made to fit on top of the drivers footrest / floor hump under the helm. It will fit the same location on LS/LSV and XLV's, can't speak for Outbacks (see measurements). Of course you could put it anywhere you wanted too.

It's dimensions are 12.5h x 12d x 12.5w, made so it faces the starboard hull and uses the cavity to reverberate the sound throughout the cabin. It produces a very nice surround type effect. It is rated at 200w rms / 400w peak so it will work nicely with your average amp. The box was carpeted only where it can be seen so there are areas of bare resin. One could easily and cheaply re-carpet if one wanted to. It has about 80 hours of easy play on it.

The complete unit weighs roughly 27lbs. I say "roughly as i know the sub weighs 12lbs and a sealed 3/4" mdf box weighs around 15lbs online. I don't have a scale to weigh it so i'm guessing. I have no idea how much to ship but my zip is 95358 if one wants to look it up.

I'd like to get $75 plus shipping for the unit but i'm open to offers within reason as well.

kaneboats
04-28-2010, 02:49 PM
Nice bargain! Would have bought this a couple of weeks ago.

Razzman
04-28-2010, 03:36 PM
Nice bargain! Would have bought this a couple of weeks ago.

A few weeks ago in wasn't selling it!