PDA

View Full Version : In the Spirit of the Forum

Razzman
04-23-2010, 08:20 PM
So after I saw Al's (cab13367) install of his raw water strainer i decided to mount mine the "factory way" as well as it's easier to get to. But i could not find the 1 1/4" 90 EL fittings needed anywhere, and i do mean ANYWHERE! :mad:

I had asked Al where he got his and said Home Depot, well mine or any other Home Depot within 75 miles don't carry them. Al graciously picked up two of them and mailed them to me so i can do my install this weekend and wouldn't even let me pay for them!

So Al i want to give a big shoutout and THANK-YOU to you for helping a fellow owner out and if i can return the favor in any way just ask! :D

deerfield
04-23-2010, 08:22 PM
Al, way to go! - Deerfield

Mikey
04-23-2010, 08:45 PM
Thanks to Al ,i now have Polk DB651 speakers ,which would have been a real pain to get shipped here so i say Thankyou as well.

ian ashton
04-23-2010, 08:51 PM
Sounds like a stand up guy! In the spirit of giving, I'll gladly send a few Moomba collies his way, as I have a few extra. Al or someone PM me your address!

cab13367
04-23-2010, 11:42 PM
Razz,

Glad to be able to help you out. It's small token of appreciation for all the advise you gave me during my ACR install and for your patience answering all my questions. I would never have got thru that without your help so you're already paid up :)

Mikey,

You're welcome. It was a small accommodation to help out our neighbors up north :)

Ian,

That's awful generous of you. I'll PM you my address. Can I at least pay for shipping?

Al

mmandley
04-24-2010, 08:18 AM
I have to once again say the people on this forum are awesome. Lots of help and people are fair to your ideas. They give it to you straight when your off line and praise you when your on target.

As for the NW Moomba peeps i have met most of them, all them so fare are some of the best people i know. Ryan and Al have showed me a lot, helped me a lot and are both awesome guys.

Jester, Stretch, RobertJ, KurtL, FlatH20, area all also great people just dont get to see them as often right now.

Props to the Moomba peeps and the NW Moomba crew

ian ashton
04-24-2010, 12:08 PM
Ian,

That's awful generous of you. I'll PM you my address. Can I at least pay for shipping?

Al

No way, it's q pay it forward kinda thing, haha. We have a great community here!

cab13367
04-25-2010, 03:02 AM
No way, it's q pay it forward kinda thing, haha. We have a great community here!

Thx Ian, way cool of you to do this.

kaneboats
04-26-2010, 10:38 AM
Excellent, fellas! I'll be posting pics soon of something that came my way this weekend. These are some of the best friends I've ever had. I really appreciate how everyone pitches in to help each other.

jmvotto
04-26-2010, 02:39 PM
way to go Al & Ian. Glad i bought a moombie:)

Sled491
04-26-2010, 10:03 PM
Dudes. I'm soooo impressed. This is why I had no problems agreeing to spend a week of my summer vacation with a bunch from the boards that I have never met other that online. Feels like we've been friends since the wedding :)

cab13367
04-29-2010, 12:17 AM
Sounds like a stand up guy! In the spirit of giving, I'll gladly send a few Moomba collies his way, as I have a few extra. Al or someone PM me your address!

Ian,

I got the Moomba coolies in the mail today. Thanks again. What a great thing to do for someone you've never met and hasn't even done anything for you to deserve it.

It's people like you that make this the best forum on the web.

Al

Razzman
04-29-2010, 12:19 AM
Way cool Ian! :D

Al, you're so right! :cool: