PDA

View Full Version : Help me build a system!

bbyquist
04-23-2010, 03:31 AM
Currently have the stock kenwood's and very unhappy. I've been doing a lot of reading about the systems people have built. I'm looking closely at the wet sounds 3-some or double up as well as a the Exile XM7. I'm wondering what kind of power I'd need to put to these towers. I've already got 3 pairs of Polk db651s ready to go. I'm also looking for some recommendations for a sub. Will of course be doing a dual battery system and probably a ws420 EQ. Thanks for the input.

mmandley
04-23-2010, 08:58 AM
Hi there bbyquist, as for the Wetsounds im not as versed in them but they take a similar amount of power to the XM7s. The biggest different right off is Weight and the ability to remove the speakers easily off your tower.

I know the center 485 i think its called Wetsounds is a 55lb speaker. Loud as hell and you will be "That guy" on your lake with it lol.

I personally have to put my boat away each week in the garage and lower my tower so i want to be able to remove as much weight off my tower as possible, that is one great thing about the XM7s.

Im a bit partial to Exile already since ive invested all my money and time into there products. I was seriously considering Wet Sounds though before i hooked up with Exile. Exile be local in Portland made it a lot easier for me because im a bit old fashioned and if i can go to the door or office of a company and deal with them then i will vs using the internet or a retailer.

Power wise XM7s are a power hungry speaker. They want 200+ RMS as does the Wetsounds. Tower speakers love power. Good solid clean RMS power that is.

You can blow a tower < HLCD > speaker very quickly by under powering it. Its a lot harder to blow it with clean RMS power.

The rest of your set up sounds very solid. If you have the chance to listen to Wet Sounds and XM7s i highly recommend it as this is what really matters. Both are comparable in price and need very similar amp requirements.

As for sub, straight up drop in enclosures are now available at Exile for your boat. Check my threads in the Audio section called. Fierah has a new stereo and Got Tunes? this shows the Exile box and Big 12 speaker. Exile has several other 12s that can go in this box. As well as any 12 will fit in this box. Speaker is highly dependent on what size amp is running it.

if you have more questions feel free to PM me or what ever :cool:

Correction the 485 is 33lbs but i meant to refer it as the 3-some set up is 55+

you da man
04-23-2010, 12:26 PM
I have Bullet HP 770's on my tower but if I had to choose between Wetsounds or Exile...Exile is a no brainer for looks, sound, and innovation. Wetsounds tower speakers are starting to look a little dated and the pod itself is so oversized looking for the speaker in it. The WS420 EQ is a must in a system of towers, cabins, and a sub. As far as power goes, there are so many good amps out there so that's going to be hard to decide. Also, I would consider a 3 battery setup, you're gonna kill a single stereo battery in no time on the water.

Razzman
04-23-2010, 12:46 PM
bbyquist, besides the obvious already stated and the pro quality of the Exile XM7 tower speakers i would also like to point out weight. Wetsounds are heavy which does place extra load on the tower as well as make it hard to raise or lower.

A WS 485 weighs 33.5 lbs / but two equals a whopping 67 lbs!
WS Pro 80's weigh 13.5 lbs each / four is 54 lbs!
The WS thresome weighs in at a portly 60.5 lbs!

Yet the Exile XM7 weighs just 6.7 lbs each for a total of 26.8 for 4!

The XM7 has superior features and materials. If you haven't heard them yet then you definately owe it to yourself to do so before making any decision. They are definately the future of marine tower audio.

wetsounds1
04-23-2010, 12:53 PM
mmandley, The PRO 485 DOES NOT weigh 55 pounds. If you go to our site, You can see a single 485 weighs just over 33 pounds. It is also quick disconnect as is the PRO 80. The PRO 485 and PRO 80 are quick disconnect and the PRO 80 also swivels with the PRO 60 and MB-8 able to upgrade to the TC2 quick release clamp

Bbyquist, the best advice I can give is to shoot me an email and I can see if I can find a dealer near you so you can go look and listen to the speakers and make an educated decision on what fits your goals.

Unfortunately on these sites, there is so much mis information and sales reps in disguise. It makes it very hard. Obviously I am biased, That is why I always say get the demo. Wet Sounds is the original when it comes to HLCD coaxial speakers. With the PRO 80 winning the exclusive Innovations Award in 2007 from the consumer electronics association for being a revolutionary design and the first HLCD coaxial wakeboard tower speaker. When comparing, listen to them all and take a look at build quality, open the speakers up and look at the components, materials used, speaker wire used, hardware, how are the crossovers mounted, For instance, our clamps are stainless steel, the grilles are stainless steel, 12 ga speaker wire, extensive crossover network, reinforced internal structures. Plus another huge plus is we have product out on the water for over 4 years. So we know what works and what does not in terms of reliability.

Here is a great thread from someone on wakeworld that was in your same boat, no pun intended! http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=777846

If you want to A to B the XM7. It is a 6.5 inch speaker. Our PRO 60 is a 6.5 inch speaker. So this should be the way to compare the two to be fair.

Also, what are you overall sound goals? As the three systems you list are all going to give you different results.

Do you want to be the loudest on the lake? If so, the 3-Some is the ticket. There is a you tube video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7JCv0fZpfk This boat is running a 3-Some and you can see even with all the wind and noise how far you can here the system. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9rgOtngXvs Here is another 3-Some video

If you want a wake surfing system. The Double Up was designed with this in mind. It is a wake surf and party cove system. Tons of mid bass punch and full balanced sound. Still gets plenty loud for the rider but is more of a sound quality system for closer to the boat

If you want something that has great sound for the rider and only want to do a single pair, a single pair of PRO 80's. If you want the smaller housings with less output but still good volume, then the PRO 60 or some of the other ones out there.

But please let me know anything I can do to help get you set up with a demo

Tim
Wet Sounds

Razzman
04-23-2010, 02:35 PM
Tim, while it maybe the case on other sites, there are no sales reps "in disguise" here. All the reps that frequent this site are out in the open and honest without need to deal in mis-information. In fact if we were to catch one doing so or blazing away at the competition needlessly banishment would be the order of the day.

mmandley
04-23-2010, 04:10 PM
mmandley, The PRO 485 DOES NOT weigh 55 pounds. If you go to our site here http://www.wetsounds.com/pages/products/PRO485_spec.html

Tim
Wet Sounds

Welcome to the site Tim. Before you go hollering at me and that's what it sounds like to me i was giving your product props. I said nothing that isn't fact. This is what i mentioned weighs 55 lbs.

I'm looking closely at the wet sounds 3-some.

As he stated he was looking at the 3 some and that 3 some combo weighs 55lbs.

Please read carefully, take a deep breath and calmly answer things. Dont make your first post here aggressive and on the defensive. No one likes that. I said nothing bad about your product, nor did i try to steer him away. I said in ending he needs to listen to both.

Im not a sales person eighter, im a customer like everyone else.

Mike

wetsounds1
04-23-2010, 05:13 PM
mmandley, this was what you said I know the center 485 i think its called Wetsounds is a 55lb speaker. That was the comment you made about the 485 alone and not on the 3-Some package.

That is why I got on here to clear that up. Don’t see how that was defensive. Just clearing up an incorrect statement you made. Nor was there anything aggressive in my comments.

Tim
Wet Sounds

mmandley
04-23-2010, 05:20 PM
mmandley, this was what you said I know the center 485 i think its called Wetsounds is a 55lb speaker. That was the comment you made about the 485 alone and not on the 3-Some package.

That is why I got on here to clear that up. Don’t see how that was defensive. Just clearing up an incorrect statement you made. Nor was there anything aggressive in my comments.

Tim
Wet Sounds

Your correct i did say the 485 alone but i meant to say the 3 some. I would never bash your product or talk it down to you.

I felt your approach was aggressive, and i know from reading a lot of your posts on WW your a very aggressive person and poster.

Lets both let this go as a mis understanding and call it done.

wetsounds1
04-23-2010, 05:27 PM
OK, No worries.

Tim
Wet Sounds

bbyquist
04-23-2010, 06:31 PM
Wow lots of replies, awesome. I definitely don't need enough power and volume to be "that guy" on the lake, but I do want quality sound. With that being said, I looked closer at the specs on the 3-some and one worry is the decreased head room that might come with that setup. Maybe I should focus more on a comparison between the Double Up vs. Pro-80s vs. XM7s.

I guess now I need to find a place near Spokane that I can hear the WS and Exile speakers before I make a decision...

Mikey
04-23-2010, 09:08 PM
Just to throw fuel in the fire,maybe look at the Bullet Hollowpoints as well. We have a local dealer here that was diong a little comparison of all Three above brands and maybe they should be considered as well.
As mentioned above, Listen to All . One brand may sound good to one but not all.
Tim Welcome.
Hopefully you can ,add pertinent info on here as well,for those of us ,with much less experience and knowledge as yourself ,especially in your obvious specialty.

bbyquist
04-24-2010, 03:04 PM
jonyb - I did read Tim's post pretty closesly and understand the size difference between the XM7 and Pro 80s. However as there is no offering from Exile in the 8" range, so my inclination is now to consider XM7s, Pro80s, Double Up, etc... regardless of the size difference. My priorities are sound quality, maintaining some headroom, and of course trying not to break the bank. Other than that I really don't care if it's 6.5", 8" or whatever else might be on the market.

You bring up an excellend point though, I really don't want to spend a bunch of money on something I won't be happy with and end up upgrading again next season.

bbyquist
04-25-2010, 01:22 PM
So I just went and listened to a pair of Pro80s at a local shop - damn they sound nice. Unfortunately nobody that I know of locally stocks Exile so not sure I"ll be able to hear those for a while.

Not to completely change gears with this thread, but does ~$1000 for install sound reasonable to you guys? This quote was including all labor, install kits, wire, RCA cables, etc... needed to install tower speakers, new deck, 2 amps, sub and ws420 EQ.

Moseley618
04-25-2010, 07:30 PM
I just had the same installed 2 amps, new head unit , tower speakers(the tower was already wired), 6 in boat speakers and sub. The labor was $400 the total was $1000 but that was a rockford 4 channel amp and new Ken 440 head unit and all the rca cables and parts and sub and enclosure. They worked on it from 9am to 6pm so $400 for labor was not bad I think the parts might have been a tad high but happy over all.

jeffrogge
04-25-2010, 10:43 PM
I just got a quote from a local shop for a 2nd battery, tower speakers, 2 ambs and a sub and they r going to charge $300 for labor.

bbyquist
04-26-2010, 11:09 AM
Wow, sounds like you guys are getting a steal at $300-400. Maybe I should get quotes from a few more places...

mmandley
04-26-2010, 11:18 AM
I was quoted 1K on my tower last summer, then decided i could learn and do it myself. So i did.

I got a boat at Exile right now, 06 Mobius, wants me to do 6 cabins, tower, 3 amps, 2 batteries and wire it for the Exile sub enclosure. Boat only has 6 cabins 1 amp and 1 battery.

i;m doing the install for around 400. Im no pro but you can see my work in my Got Tunes threads.

Big stereo shops charge big money.

How fare is Portland from you? You can go right to the Exile shop and see and hear there products, if you can get the boat there we might be able to work a deal for your install.

tazz3069
04-26-2010, 08:51 PM
Tim, while it maybe the case on other sites, there are no sales reps "in disguise" here. All the reps that frequent this site are out in the open and honest without need to deal in mis-information. In fact if we were to catch one doing so or blazing away at the competition needlessly banishment would be the order of the day.

You go boy

bbyquist
04-27-2010, 12:22 AM
mmandley - Portland is about 6-7hr drive each way so I would think any cost savings would be offset by a hefty gas bill. Thanks for the kind offer though.

I'm going to look for a couple more quotes just to make sure the first two were in line. I have a lead on a couple smaller shops in the area that apparently do nice work with boats.

mmandley
04-27-2010, 01:57 AM
You get what you pay for.....

You guys are saying $300-$400, it sounds like they're not doing anything special. There's a lot of variables to an install. Custom ampracks, keeping all the wiring hidden, and also making the install bulletproof so when the boat crushes big waves it won't all fall apart. When you add 4-5 amps that are fairly large, you'll run out of room and have to do something pretty creative. Thats when the price starts going up. Things like that are very time consuming.

Big shops have big taxes, big insurance premiums, payroll, and other big expenses. They also pay the best installers to do the job.

Right you are JonyB. I have a ton amount of time in my system install. All the connections are solid and heat shrunk, all the wires and connections are first rate. I don't think 400 is bad to pay for a lot of this, but when they said 1K for the tower all it was is to run the wires into the cubby and mount an amp. That was a bit much, even last summer i did it in 9 hours learning the whole time and that's equal to paying myself 100 an hour.

I'm not saying or implying my install can compete with the Pros out there but if you look at the install its pretty tight. Theres a couple things i see that i want to fix but i will get those done. I have great respect to the pros and those others here like yourself that do this for a living and wouldn't try to stand in the same league as you.

Then again a determined owner with some time and patience can get it done and then look back and be proud of the work.

Razzman
04-27-2010, 11:13 AM
mmandley - Portland is about 6-7hr drive each way so I would think any cost savings would be offset by a hefty gas bill. Thanks for the kind offer though.

I'm going to look for a couple more quotes just to make sure the first two were in line. I have a lead on a couple smaller shops in the area that apparently do nice work with boats.

sent you a pm. let me know if you recieved it.

Brianinpdx
04-27-2010, 01:56 PM
Mr BB -

I enjoyed the read about tower speakers and everyone’s points. To me, it almost seems underhanded when I read other manufacturers commenting or comparing and contrasting their product directly to ours. It really only tells a one sided story. Fact is, in 2010, there are many great brands out there on the market that address specific wakesports products. Exile and WS are just two of them. In short, Exile is a newer generation product than most with a lot of innovative features and this has lead many hardcore enthusiasts to make the change to Exile gear. It’s just a better “complete package”. Of course, that’s my opinion. No, our package wont solve world hunger, or even cure the common cold either. But it does sound GREAT!

Here’s a few facts:

XM7 offers a full 2 year warranty. That’s a hands down winner! Period! Other companies offer as little as 45 days. Do the research and ask yourself, if this is important to you.

XM7 is the only tower speaker you can spin in 360 degrees with ease or getting tangled in wires. Other brands offer upgrades and add-on’s to try to mimic our design. Being able to quickly and easily loosen a thumb screw lets you put sound on virtually any location of the boat. Don’t be fooled by other claims of swivel this or that. By all means, demo this feature. It’s cool!

XM7 is the only tower speaker protected by a USA patent for its clamping abilities / design / innovation.

XM7 is the only tower speaker that passes the audio signal directly thru the clamp itself. (part of the patent). This gives you a wireless / integrated look when the speakers are on the tower. And when you remove the speakers, it leaves a nicely terminated tower clamp. Damn nice innovation!

XM7 speakers include neoprene, zippered wetsocks to protect against bugs and such on the tower during transportation and also double as a carrying / storage cover when you remove your speakers from the tower. I wouldn’t call this earth shattering innovation but it is a nice touch, and its free!

XM7 is the only speaker on the market that you can demo on your own boat risk free. And I mean risk free. Exile has a demo program.

Here’s a few subjective opinions:

I think the question ultimately is how much weight versus performance do you want to put on your tower. If its not a concern, strap the biggest damn speaker you can find up there and call it good. I think Peavy makes an 18” horn. Hehe! But the fact is, this was a major design element for Exile and the XM7 as Razzman pointed out is lighter weight than any of the other two options..

Secondly, the ultimate comparison is price. At 850.00 retail, is about the same cost (50.00 higher) than the pro60 and 150.00 less expensive than the pro80 so it really comes down to how much do you want to spend? You have to decide that, not any of us. In summary, I think the XM7 is right on the mark for performance, features, ease of use, functionality and cost.

As for the second part of your question – The Sub, which I think everyone, forgot to discuss…. You might take a look at the recent thread posts on this forum. Exile has a great 12” enclosure system that drops right into the LS/LSV helm and would make a HUGE difference to your sound if you do not already have a sub.

From an acoustic standpoint, adding a subwoofer into your system will give you almost 2 octaves of sound that your missing right now. It will also allow you to focus your cabin speakers on what they do best. Playing 80Hz and above. This in-turn would allow you to run your cabin amplifier in high pass mode and there’s a lot of benefits to that as well. I would highly recommend that you look at adding a subwoofer even if your not a bass head.

Shoot me a PM if you need any specific info on this stuff.

Cheers!

-Brian
Exile Audio

Razzman
04-27-2010, 02:57 PM
WOW i didn't know most of that! Now see that's what i'm talking about, a company that believes in their product so much that they offer an unheard of warranty and a demo program! That's old Skool business imo and not just a company out for the money! Way to go Exile!

mmandley
04-27-2010, 04:45 PM
Here is the WS warranty

http://www.wetsounds.com/pages/warranty/warranty_info_about.html

What This Warranty Covers
This is a “Limited” warranty. This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship with your new Wet Sounds™ product. This warranty only applies to the original purchaser and is not transferable. This warranty is also only valid if the original purchase was made from an authorized Wet Sounds™ dealer.

How Long Coverage Last
This warranty runs for one year from the date of the purchase. ***You need to REGISTER your warranty online within 45 days of your purchase at www.wetsounds.com - click on “warranty registration” – to activate the full ONE YEAR warranty. If you do not register within time allotted then your warranty beyond 45 days may be Null and Void.

What Is Not Covered
This warranty does not cover fading or discoloration caused by use of chemicals such as ammonia, household bleach, or any cleaning material that contains abrasive substances. (For information on how to prevent fading or discoloration, consult www.wetsounds.com for recommendations on cleaning products) Wet Sounds, Inc. does not cover the cost for removal and reinstallation of your Wet Sounds™ product. Additionally, shipping TO Wet Sounds™, Inc. is covered by the purchaser. This warranty is void and inapplicable if Wet Sounds™ deems that the product was abused or misused; including but not limited to damage caused by accident, mishandling, improper installation, negligence, normal wear and tear, excessive water or heat damage, excessive UV exposure, freight damage or speakers that have had the drivers removed by anyone other than Wet Sounds™ technical staff. Wet Sounds™ shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages, except to the extent provided (or prohibited) by applicable law.

What Wet Sounds™, Inc. Will Do
Wet Sounds™, Inc will repair any part of your Wet Sounds™ product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In the event repair is not possible, Wet Sounds™, Inc will replace the part in question. If it is deemed necessary Wet Sounds™, Inc. will either replace the entire Wet Sounds™ product with a refurbished Wet Sounds™ product or it will be replaced with a model that is similar in price if that model is no longer available. Labor cost and materials needed to complete this service will be at no charge to the purchaser. Additionally, the cost of shipping TO the consumer is also covered under this warranty.

How To Get Service
Contact Wet Sounds™, Inc. either by phone at 877-938-7757 or by email at [email protected]. A service representative will assist you in the necessary actions to concur that the problem that you are experiencing is covered under warranty and what to do if it needs to be shipped to
Wet Sounds™, Inc.

How State Law Applies
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.

INTERNET WARNING

Wet Sounds, Inc. products sold on any non authorized web site or ANY internet auction site are void of any and all manufacturer’s warranty. Please contact Wet Sounds™ at 877-938-7757 or visit our web site at www.wetsounds.com to search for an authorized site and/or an authorized retailer near you.

CAUTION & RESPECT

Wet Sounds™ speakers can achieve very high sound pressure levels. Please use this product responsibly. Be aware that sound travels great distances across water so please respect other boaters especially while loading/unloading at the ramp or dock. Wet Sounds, Inc. is not responsible for any violations of the law that may be a direct result of excessive volume. Please abide by the rules but have fun doing it.

Toll Free: 877-938-7757

The main difference in Exiles warranty is it based on the fact you bought there speakers. Not that you remember to register it.

Also i can attest to Brain at Exile wont be replacing anything you send him with Refurbished gear. You get your gear fixed or brand new gear.

Even if you register your gear its still a 1 year warrenty.

2 years is unheard of in audio and with the environment you run and store the boat in, 2 years is where the real warranty is.

Razzman
04-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Wow, refurbished? Really? :confused: What's up with that? I wouldn't want a refurb replacement for a defective product from anybody, regardless of what it is or the cost. Factor in the initial cost in question here though and that's just plain crazy imo.

wetsounds1
04-27-2010, 06:35 PM
razz and mandley, you sure ya'll dont work for exile? LOL

Ask anyone around and they will tell you that Wet Sounds has the best customer service and after sale support around. Also if you read the words on the 45 days it says "may" But, It is a 1 year warranty. You can also ask around and you will find that we go above and beyond for all our customers. No matter what and when and we always make it right. Also look around at other companies and the verbage on warranties and they are similar. Repair or replace with new or refurb. Normally it is new. We also have a proven track record of time on the water.

Tim
Wet Sounds

Razzman
04-27-2010, 06:43 PM
No i don't work for Exile, in fact i don't work for anyone right now. Went back to school for my degree as the job market sucks big time in California. I just have a tendancy to get very passionate about a company, product or service i really like or feel goes out of their way is all so i spread the word for everyone's benefit. :D

bbyquist
04-27-2010, 08:07 PM
Man this thread has really taken off! I just want to extend a big thanks to everyone that has weighed in here. So many positive reviews for both these companies that it will be hard for me to decide until I hear them back to back.

On a less exciting note, my service shop informed me that I "need" ~$1500 of gel coat work done. Guess now I have to choose between stereo and gel coat...:( (see the thread I started in Service & Repair for details)

mmandley
04-27-2010, 08:32 PM
razz and mandley, you sure ya'll dont work for exile? LOL

Ask anyone around and they will tell you that Wet Sounds has the best customer service and after sale support around. Also if you read the words on the 45 days it says "may" But, It is a 1 year warranty. You can also ask around and you will find that we go above and beyond for all our customers. No matter what and when and we always make it right. Also look around at other companies and the verbage on warranties and they are similar. Repair or replace with new or refurb. Normally it is new. We also have a proven track record of time on the water.

Tim
Wet Sounds

No sir i don't work for Exile i promise. To be honest i was looking at the WS gear last year. I haven't said one thing bad about your product, what i do say is what i know about Exile. Exile is new and i really like there gear. Also if i realy wanted to attack your product i would have posted differently. I posted whats on your site link and its all true.

Now to be honest and you can say this is true or not. If i or pretty much anyone else says anything bad about WS on Wake World you have a barrage of followers that will jump in. Its like your the Sgt and you have a whole mess of soldiers. This shows you have a great product, but one thing i see all the time is people talk about WS and not talk about there biggest competitor which really is Exile right now.

With that said i do what everyone that talks about WS does. I preach the company i spent my money with. I don't say Exile are better, i don't say WS is better i talk Exile because i truly understand there gear as i have over 5K worth of it on my boat. WS customers are preaching there product because they believe in it and as they should. When you spend the money we all spend on these systems then you better stand up for the product otherwise you wasting your coin.

One last thing is i watch continuously on Wake World people ask about stereo gear and its always WS WS WS that's talked about. Theres more out there then WS. Just like there's more then a Ford out there to tow a boat. I am just trying to get people to know there's more out there, frankly if people did more research on gear then just asked a forum then none of these forum battles would take place.

In closing Tim i do like your new WS grills those are nice and im glad to see a new grill as i never liked the older ones.

Tim i think your product is great, its awesome even but i want people to chose you because they listened to both and feel you are the best. Not because they think your the only high end HLCD. Last thing i want to do is regret something i bought as well as hear someone say, dam i should have got Exile, or dam i should have got WS.

All of my posts that involve your WS gear i try to make sure i post fact, not opinion and make it a fair rating between both products.

Send me some info on your WS gear, help me get educated in your products and i will say great things on it also. What i wont do is listen to a Retailer who has a contract with a company talk because all hes doing is full filling his contract to sale the gear. I hate salesmen at car dealers the same as i hate a stereo retailer.

Meeting a company owner and seeing his passion for a product, being able to call him first hand, and being able to learn his gear says a lot about a partnership i want to be in. I don't like just being some guy with this or that brand gear, i want to feel like i am part of that company because my business is making them successful.

Thats what so special about the boating world, you can really be a part of it in a way you cant be at a car dealer or a retail store. Theres a reason people by all there boats at the same dealer, why most boat dealers know all there customers by first name. Boating isn't like a car you have to have, boating is a gift and a pleasure you cherish.

thesack
04-27-2010, 09:45 PM
Has anyone ever heard an owner of any company say that there customer service is horrible?

Why is it that when someone has taken the time to learn about a product, purchased it, and now promotes it that they must be "sales reps in disguise"?

Tim - as you state that your warranty is actually 1 year, why do you even have the part saying that you must register your product within 45 days or your warranty may be null and void?

jeffrogge
04-27-2010, 09:48 PM
I am currently looking at upgrading my system and I am willing to bet either ws or exile could sway my opinion by offering me a discount on equipment.:mrgreen:

adsman
04-28-2010, 09:57 AM
this thread is starting to read like most WW threads on malibu vs mastercraft....

can i suggest a topic change that would be less devisive? how about:

iphone vs droid

mmandley
04-28-2010, 12:24 PM
this thread is starting to read like most WW threads on malibu vs mastercraft....

can i suggest a topic change that would be less devisive? how about:

iphone vs droid

Your right it does, and i admit i dotn like it. It wasnt my intention to participate in a thread that went this direction. I appologize.

bbyquist
04-28-2010, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I've tried to redirecet the thread to keep it on track. Sure didn't intend to start a p!ssing contest, or rivalry or whatever.

I'm just hungry for information on how to make my boat sound the best it can!

mmandley
04-28-2010, 07:41 PM
Yeah, I've tried to redirecet the thread to keep it on track. Sure didn't intend to start a p!ssing contest, or rivalry or whatever.

I'm just hungry for information on how to make my boat sound the best it can!

Thats what it started out as but most of the time when you mix WS and Exile in a thread this happens. I have yet to see a thread where WS and Exile were both mentioned and it didnt get nasty.

jeffrogge
04-28-2010, 08:37 PM
One issue that I have is that there is no one around here that sells exile, so wet sounds win by default.

jmvotto
04-28-2010, 11:11 PM
For goodness sake, have this settled once and for all.

Send Ed, Kane & crew some equipment to test, some t shirts and some snacks and they will get yall the answers you need....
and have fun doing it:p

kaneboats
04-29-2010, 08:51 AM
I'm in. June 19 works for me.