PDA

View Full Version : Props to Bill and Rob @ Romoboco

cab13367
04-20-2010, 03:05 PM
I just want to publicly thank Bill Campbell and Rob (sorry, don't know your last name Rob) at Romoboco (short for Rocky Mtn Boat Company) in Pueblo, CO. This is the dealership where I bought my boat and even though I am now in Portland, whenever I have a question, I e-mail Bill and he always gets right back to me. Bill is the guy who sold me my boat and is a wealth of knowledge.

Late yesterday, I e-mailed him about a problem I was having with my heater switch install (see post here https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?p=94296#post94296 ) and this morning, Rob from service gave me a call. He actually went and got the same switch I was having a problem with and took it apart to find out why I was having this problem. Turns out the wires for the indicator lights are very thin wires that are very close together so he determined that the wires must be touching and it's causing them to both light up at once. He then called me to explain this to me and to reassure me that I have the switch wired correctly.

Last week when I was changing out the shaft packing, I also called Romoboco and talked to Rob and he walked me thru the entire process which was a tremendous help.

This type of service after the sale, to a customer who has moved halfway across the country and will probably never be service customer for the shop, is just unbelievable.

So thanks Bill and Rob - you guys are awesome!

Al

kaneboats
04-20-2010, 04:10 PM
That's really good to hear. Great customer service comes back to them.

madriding1
04-20-2010, 04:48 PM
Bill is the man! He has always gone out of his way to help. Everyone at ROMOBOCO for that matter..
But I still ask for Bill.. See you this summer Bill. :D