PDA

View Full Version : got out this weekend

moombadaze
04-18-2010, 05:28 PM
Not me. Woke up to rain AGAIN-its sunday and the weather sucks. Rained all day. So I got in the boat and cleaned her up for the prop test weekend. Really wish I could have got in the lake to make sure all is good.

My Evolution cover should be here thursday so if it is I'll report on that also. Its rated to tow with-something I've been wanting for a long time as the vinyl is solid white, hate cleaning up road grime when getting to the lake after long tow.

jester
04-18-2010, 07:04 PM
Well at least it is not sunny outside and no one wants to go out on the water.

viking
04-19-2010, 01:24 AM
Well at least it is not sunny outside and no one wants to go out on the water.

I do, I do!!

It was about 75 today and still buttoning up some of my winter upgrades or I'd have taken the boat out for it's spring maiden voyage! Awe, maybe next weekend?

zegm
04-19-2010, 06:58 AM
Moombadaze I don't believe we have had our boat out before you had yours out. Have I missed something? :)
Speaking of rain we haven't seen any in a long time, I hope it's not going to be one of those years!

moombadaze
04-19-2010, 07:48 AM
zegm, I have been out once in the last 5-6 months, thats a record for me. Its just that it seems to only rain on sundays or the wind is blowing at mach1 speeds

zegm
04-19-2010, 07:54 AM
I know this must be killin you! Sorry!
I know we had that super cold winter but finally we did go out on Saturday. We were going to go yesterday but everyone and his brother were out like it was the opening season or something so we just stayed at home.