Is $13,500 a good price for a 1998 Mobius with the following:
- Wake Tower
- Bimini Top
- Cover
- CD Player
- Platform
- 300+ hours
- Carburetor

The boat has a few scratches in the hull and the upholstery will need some work. Are the 1998 Mobius' worth the money? Thanks.

Catdog1
06-26-2004, 03:29 AM
I think it doesn't seem out of line at all, especially with the options. They ride pretty close to the water, so you need to plan to use it on flat water for the most part.

Not sure what you mean by scratches. Or how much work the interior needs. Does it seem simply cosmetic.?

Does it look like the boat was beached indiscriminately, looking at the keel chine? Is the prop completely smooth with no nicks --- that can be important. Also, did they have a spare prop, is it included, is it damaged?

You might run a small white towel on the floor under the transmission looking for leaks ( and/or on the case just under the input and output shafts ).

If the damage needs repair, maybe you can offer 12 or 12,500 and see what happens.

0danny0
08-05-2004, 01:44 AM
Hey man if you still have the 1998 mobius would you send me an email with some pics and stuff i am in the market for a new boat my email is [email protected]