PDA

View Full Version : anyone had cockpit / tonneau cover made

04OUTBACK
04-15-2010, 08:51 PM
I may have the opportunity to store my boat on a lift this summer. I can't afford to get a lift AND canopy! anyone had a tonneau / cockpit cover made aftermarket? Any costs ideas? Any do's and don'ts? i have seen some covers where the snaps are below the rub rail. I kinda like that.

Thanks for your thought and suggestions.

viking
04-16-2010, 12:08 AM
I had a full cockpit and bow cover made to replace the OEM cover. It's stretched tighter and don't need the support poles and I mainly did it so I could tow with it and utilize the factory snaps already on the boat. It was cheaper than the full evolution cover group buy on the forum a few months ago. Does what I need it to!

gus 08 mobius lsv
04-16-2010, 09:14 AM
i had a cover made its an evolutions cover a few people have these. its great for towing doesn't use the snaps easy enough for one person better with two though takes less then 5 min and it was my first time using it. it was around 800 its sunbrella material . very snug fit no poles needed covers the whole boat and goes around the tower post.

04OUTBACK
04-18-2010, 08:41 AM
i'm gonna have to look into getting one made!

jmvotto
04-18-2010, 10:38 AM
Brad, they have a canvas guy at silver lake, may be worth a call. He has a full trailer of stuff.
He did my windscreen for relatively cheap.

gus 08 mobius lsv
04-18-2010, 02:23 PM
Brad, they have a canvas guy at silver lake, may be worth a call. He has a full trailer of stuff.
He did my windscreen for relatively cheap.

do you have any pics of your windscreen?