PDA

View Full Version : RackJack

ward_knutson
06-21-2004, 10:19 PM
You guys have to get a RackJack for your boats. It is very well designed. The builder is awesome to work with and sells a quality product that is well worth the money. I have a 04 Moomba Outback that I store on a boat lift with a canopy. This means I have to drop my tower every day and I would be lost without the RackJack. I am only posting this to convey my appreciation to Bruce and give a plug for a awesome accessory!

sextons
06-22-2004, 08:13 AM
I have one for my Mobius LSV and I also store my boat on a lift. I've pulled out from the lift and ridden around our bay with the tower down on the rackjack and have not had a problem with it falling off or the tower bouncing. I do have lights and stuff on the tower which give it more weight on the rackjack but I think you'd be fine just pulling into your garage.

Yellowmobius
06-22-2004, 08:18 AM
Thanks for all the GREAT comments. To answer the question about backing up with the RackJack, YES. I often lower my tower in the street and then back up the driveway and into the garage, I have also driven around the block with the tower on the jack without a problem.