PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Pass on 2004 XLV Gravity Games Edition

LyndonH Dubai
04-07-2010, 04:10 AM
i was out on the boat last weekend here in Dubai and the perfect pass suddenly started bleeping like mad and it wouldnt stop
it has been playing up a bit recently and the # symbol appearing quite a lot, until this constant bleeping noise last week
eventually i disconnected the power and drove on the throttle.

i had a mechanic have a quick look but he said that he couldnt find the adjuster on the throttle?

has anyone else had the same issues and if so how do you rectify it?

im fairly new to boat owning, especially my moomba and just want everything working right and its gutting me at the moment with a few niggling issues, so all help much appreciated guys!!

gus 08 mobius lsv
04-07-2010, 08:45 AM
i had this issue since new on my lsv its still under warranty and i have now gotten my third module from perfect pass but no luck. i've been searching for an answer as well on this issue. i did the same thing just unplugged the wire hareness.

guinsha54
04-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Im not sure about the bleeping noise but if your boat does not seem to stay on the correct speed as well as you would like you can try adjusting your KDW (Adjustable Pull Characteristics) and NN (Adjustable Paddle Filter Factor). To change these values turn the control off and press the up and down keys together. A typical KDW is 80 to 160 the higher the value the more the system will control the speed. Then press menu to go to the NN value which is typically 100 to 180 here the higher the value the more speed samples are taken from the paddle wheel for speed adjustment.

You should have the older model Perfect Pass Wakeboard Pro. Here is a link to the user manual maybe it can help you trouble shoot more. Hope this helps.

http://www.perfectpass.com/download/usersmanuals/UserManual.WakeboardProGraphics6.5.2005_older.pdf