PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a Trailer or trailer parts?

WaterBullDawg1980
04-05-2010, 10:09 PM
To preface and to adhere to our forum rules, I will state, I DO NOT work for the company below.

I ordered the FultonF2 from a company called pacific trailers. And basically wanted to share my good experience. The next morning after my order, I was sent an email from Shannon saying that the part was backordered but they would expect it in a few days. So 4 days later I wrote another email asking for an ETA, and had a gentleman named Robert letting me know it was shipped and he would get me a tracking number in the morning as they were already closed.

You know, from reading the problems some of you had, I thought this would be a great time to point out how IMPORTANT COMMUNICATION is during the sales process. These ladies and gentlemen have been A+ professionals and to top it off were priced very fairly while supporting a 10 percent off coupon!

Hope all my boater buddies can use thier services. I know I will buy from them in the future.

Hope this doesnt violate any rules, simply a very statisfied customer. :)

kaneboats
04-06-2010, 12:11 AM
Hey. Pipe down before I throw you off of here. :)

Read the rules. Commercial advertising is not allowed. Classifieds are for people selling their personal stuff. Any member can plug anyone ELSE's stuff.

I love how those who get the benefit of nice clean boards complain about the ones doing the scrubbing.

brain_rinse
04-06-2010, 12:57 AM
Zegm - I can't tell from your post how serious you are, but if you feel there are moderation issues that need addressed I'd be interested to hear your perspective. If you don't want to post it publicly, PM is fine.

kaneboats
04-06-2010, 09:57 AM
I should have said that too. We are always going to listen to suggestions before we laugh and burn the paper they are written on. :D

Seriously, the current group of moderators are all very dedicated to providing a nice clean place to play for everyone. We welcome input from everyone. Keeping the right balance is not a simple task. You simply can't please everyone all the time but we are going to keep trying.