PDA

View Full Version : A proper introduction...

GravityQueen
04-02-2010, 11:59 PM
Sup guys? I'd like to introduce myself to the forum. The name is Lorie (yes, a chick) but classified as "one of the guys" I love boarding, motorcycles, partying, meeting new fellow boarders. I have a 2008 Supra 24ssv Gravity Games Edition with 2 sets of pro80s and looking to get one more set for the time being. Tomorrow I'm taking the windows to get tinted. I live in North Texas and ready to get this season started!

Razzman
04-03-2010, 12:09 AM
Welcome to the forum Lori! Sounds like you'll fit in here just fine!

deerfield
04-03-2010, 12:23 AM
GravityQueen - Welcome to the Moomba forum. I'm a Midwest guy with an Outback. Mrs. D and I have three boys. I ski. They board, but I'm trying hard to expand their horizons. Glad to have you here. - Deerfield

kaneboats
04-03-2010, 12:56 AM
Glad to have you aboard! What's a "Supra Moderator" anyway? Sounds like you were imported from the other side.

zegm
04-03-2010, 12:59 AM
Welcome aboard!!!!
Kaneboats, Supra is the other side, but it is OK we like them!

GravityQueen
04-03-2010, 01:16 AM
To be honest I'm not sure other than a fancy name for moderator Kurt set it up

kaneboats
04-03-2010, 01:38 AM
OK, but people from TX know all about earning their spurs, don't they?

dru1974
04-03-2010, 02:15 AM
Odd just joined and a mod. Wow hope they take it easy on ya

moombadaze
04-03-2010, 08:21 AM
welcome to the Moomba side

GravityQueen
04-03-2010, 09:52 AM
Sounds like I've got a tough crowd

Razzman
04-03-2010, 10:30 AM
Naw just a bunch of wussies around here! :p

Seriously this is a great bunch as said. All the moderators are avid boaters with years of experience. This crowd also loves to help each other, have a question and you'll have someone with an answer real quick. And as an added bonus we have three audio pros onboard as well. Phil from Kicker Audio, Brian from Exile Audio and David from Earmark Marine. These guys provide great audio & electrical support and were super lucky to have them around!

So welcome again and hang around and just be "one of the guys"! :p

sandm
04-03-2010, 12:19 PM
welcome. glad to see the supra's are slowly completing our plan of total world domination.. mwahahahahah :)

and as a sidenote mentioned by razz, it's awesome the three audio guys frequent these boards and offer up help.

DOCDRS
04-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Lori,welcome to the .Moomba side, now. Now we have 2 supra moderators on here :). I like hidin out lookin like one of th regular joes yet part of the spaminator force

GravityQueen
04-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Thanks guys I appreciate the welcome!

jmvotto
04-03-2010, 07:21 PM
I am one of the regular joes.....;)

Welcome aboard.

Sled491
04-03-2010, 09:48 PM
All part of our super sercret Plan :D

Hey Lori welcome. I'm with Deerfield up here in the Midwest. While not a boarder I am trying to keep the DD drive alive :)

Make sure you come see us in the staff section to catch up on some moderator stuff, you know, who to ban, who to mess with, really important stuff like that :)

skiyaker
04-03-2010, 10:20 PM
"Welcome aboard" GQ. I always feel cool when the supra people will talk to me LOL. In fact I felt really cool last night because there was a supra out on the lake and they waved at me- I think because they knew there was going to be somebody out on the lake that would be impressed by them. Fortunately I brought along a superior rider who usually rides behind a 22 Launch- he classified my wake as "not too bad for such a small boat"

Sled491
04-03-2010, 10:27 PM
"Welcome aboard" GQ. I always feel cool when the supra people will talk to me LOL. In fact I felt really cool last night because there was a supra out on the lake and they waved at me- I think because they knew there was going to be somebody out on the lake that would be impressed by them. Fortunately I brought along a superior rider who usually rides behind a 22 Launch- he classified my wake as "not too bad for such a small boat"

Sky, they say that because they don't want to admit just how Kick A&* our boats are :D

skiyaker
04-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Thanks Sled- this guy did more tricks behind my boat than I'll ever dream of so I think I'm good in terms of wake size haha

Sled491
04-03-2010, 10:34 PM
You kind of have to look at it like that. :)

zegm
04-04-2010, 10:42 AM
Sounds like I've got a tough crowd

No we aren't too bad.
Now what about the picture in your album of someone holding a baby gator (from Panama City Beach!)? You know if the Florida DNR sees you doing that they won't be smiling! :D

GravityQueen
04-04-2010, 11:48 AM
No we aren't too bad.
Now what about the picture in your album of someone holding a baby gator (from Panama City Beach!)? You know if the Florida DNR sees you doing that they won't be smiling! :D

Oh I don't know about that just yet, there's a few hard @$$'S somewhere haha! :p