PDA

View Full Version : front bow door? maybe?

ausbill32
03-30-2010, 12:10 PM
Is there an option on the LSV for a small swing door into the front bow area? Anyone know the cost or the name of it if there is one so I can ask the dealer? The wind that whips through through the front bow in the early mornings is awfully cold. I've seen a hard molded door style on Mastercrafts with a hinge. My other buddy had a custom canvas one that would button on. Any thing to stop the wind coming through in the morning would be nice. My last boat was the Supra 21v and I would simply push that center seat up and fill the small cracks with a towel and no air would come through at all.

bjames
03-30-2010, 12:52 PM
My LSV came with the button in walkthrough curtain. However, I would be very interested if there was a billet hinged version available similar to the Mastercraft.

brain_rinse
03-30-2010, 12:57 PM
Same here - I have the vinyl option. Someone here built one out of plexi and some aluminum channel screwed to the side.

jmvotto
03-30-2010, 01:02 PM
here are a bunch of threads that deal with wind screens, bow doors

https://forum.moomba.com/search.php?searchid=619224

pickle311
03-30-2010, 05:18 PM
I have the snap on bow cover for this, works great

c.rix
03-30-2010, 08:18 PM
my buddy had a slide in clear divider that is an option on malibu very nice thing to have I am going to make one this spring I think I can do it for cheap enough