PDA

View Full Version : 80 on Friday!!!!!

kaneboats
03-29-2010, 10:58 AM
Kids are on spring break this week. I took off Thurs. and Fri. I just checked the weather again. It is supposed to be 80 on Fri.-- the day we planned on taking some friends for a day on the boat. SPRING IS HERE!!!!!!!

wolfeman131
03-29-2010, 01:29 PM
Whoo Hoo!!!

:)

c.rix
03-29-2010, 04:32 PM
Scwinnnnnnnng!

Heck yes Its gonna be 65 here friday

skiyaker
03-29-2010, 05:23 PM
75 here on Friday- my wonderful wife went to the store today and got a huge bin of "boat snacks"!!! Planning on leaving work early Friday and going out for my first ride of the year!!!

skiyaker
03-29-2010, 06:44 PM
get the Wise white cheddar cheese popcorn for boat snacks!

Not only is it delicious as hell, it won't stain interior...well, maybe black interior

Ha that's hilarious- my wife found this popcorn that's dill pickle flavored- no joke! thing is it's actually kind of good

fortunately my interior is mostly white- so Ed I'll try that popcorn but I also have to find that beer you keep talking about-although lately I've been hitting the Fat Tire. And speaking of black interior- I saw this boat at the boat show last year; what a terrible idea

http://www.n3boatworks.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?veh=100774&pov=1546250

kaneboats
03-29-2010, 08:20 PM
I'm sorry but that is beyond stupid if you ask me. Then again, I live in FL.

zegm
03-29-2010, 08:26 PM
Wow even the Z5 Cargo rack was painted black. No this is not a Florida Boat. I bet and I am just thinking here that this boat was made for Alaska......it would help heat things up and you sure could see it out in the middle of a glacier!

kaneboats
03-29-2010, 08:37 PM
OK, then it makes perfect sense. The dealer is in Indy though.

zegm
03-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Well now I have something I can "ding" Jody on! Why would such a "great" company do such a stuuuuuupid thing! :D
I guess I need to move the stuff away from the boat in the garage, must be getting close to time to bring her out. I might even pull the impeller this year! Wait I better buy it from Jody first and then tell him what I think of the colorless boat!

c.rix
03-29-2010, 09:22 PM
Not gonna lie guys but there are many mid summer days where people in my boat fight to lay on the colored strips on my sun deck dark grey/red

kaneboats
03-29-2010, 09:28 PM
I'm sure you're right. Hardly anyone around here has a black car or any convertible with a black interior--no boats that way. Just can't do it.

zegm
03-29-2010, 09:30 PM
c.rix
we can understand we will have those days soon too! But when I ordered our LS I was standing there speaking to Rick Tinker at the Atlanta boat show and we both agreed that the top of the hull should be white as we live in Florida and having blue up there would be too hot to sit on so we ordered it that way. Now a black interior is not only going to be hot it is going to destroy itself after a couple of years of being in the sun sitting in the yard. It will be sitting in the yard because you won't be able to use it it will be so hot just about anywhere! But if this is just a show boat it is interesting!

montanamoomba
03-29-2010, 10:02 PM
I live in Montana and would not own that boat...........

Anyway, could not take it any more and pulled the moomba out of the garage yesterday. No sooner done, and we got a winter storm warning....go figure.

Ice will eventually melt!

kaneboats
03-29-2010, 10:56 PM
I'll think of you on Fri. We don't have the majestic views but we do have more sun.

zegm
03-29-2010, 11:14 PM
OK you guys are putting the pressure on me! I gotta get moving on getting the boat out.
Ice Storm??? Wow! But we have had a "cold, cold" Florida winter. I think we can all agree we need some warm weather NOW!!!