PDA

View Full Version : Jaaaaaasssooooonnnnnn!!!!!!

kaneboats
03-28-2010, 11:21 AM
HELP!!!!!

Take a look at the stock surf wake. Season has started. I really need that 750!

kaneboats
03-28-2010, 11:40 AM
I probably shouldn't have filled the driver's side bag, but I thought it would be OK with everybody (1 adult and 5 kids) all sitting on the surf side. Should have left the other side empty.

kaneboats
03-28-2010, 11:49 AM
That's one of those questions I should have asked Stacy long ago but never did. Tell you what though, the double Rule pumps filled in no time. Very happy with the install.

DOCDRS
03-28-2010, 11:55 AM
That is soooooo funny :) but i cried afterwards as its still a month away before i get to go out :(

moombadaze
03-28-2010, 02:25 PM
very impressed. oh not with the wave-but no wetsuite-you got stones man, I know that water on the river was cold.

Only fill up that side your surfing on.

Very happy about the filling time. All along ive felt that may have been the best way of going at it.

kaneboats
03-29-2010, 08:33 AM
Water was 62. Air was around 75. Had the shorty in the boat but at that point in the day I really needed to just get in the water for a minute.

ssmith
03-29-2010, 01:48 PM
Just curious...I was told to wt both sides of the boat and then add extra wt to the surf side. This will displace more water resulting in a bigger wake with more push.

Last year was my first time surfing and we only weighted the surf side and had a good wake. I was happy with it but longer would've been nicer. I guess weighting the bow would give the "longer" result. But how about the weighting of both sides?

Sorry to threadjack

kaneboats
03-30-2010, 09:22 PM
There will be a post tomorrow on this, not before. You can hear the simmering but the pot is not going to boil until midnight-- at which time there is extreme danger of being severely scalded.