PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento Moomba Owner

SanMarzano
03-28-2010, 12:37 AM
Where do you get your boat serviced since American Power Sports is no longer a dealer. I called Skiers Choice but they never called me back =(

Hillbilly
03-28-2010, 04:26 PM
I would think any Indmar authorized dealer could do work and keep your warranty in tact .

Don't know what you need to do about warranty work though ?

SanMarzano
03-29-2010, 09:41 AM
hopefully NorCal MC can do the work. For Warranty i think the closet dealer is NV

Razzman
03-29-2010, 10:43 AM
hopefully NorCal MC can do the work. For Warranty i think the closet dealer is NV

Liquid Wrenches in Livermore is an authorized dealer and is just a tad bit close than Nevada :p

Hillbilly
03-29-2010, 01:39 PM
I don't know Razz Reno is only a couple hours from him ! Hills or traffic pick your poison ! LOL

clarkro2
03-31-2010, 03:27 PM
Liquid Wrenches in Livermore is an authorized dealer and is just a tad bit close than Nevada :p

I use Liquid Wrenches and recommend them. Full service shop!!!!

TahitiVC
03-31-2010, 07:14 PM
Bought my 04 Moomba from them last year. Great guys and great service. I live in Modesto and would consider haulling my boat to Livermore for service.

Razzman
03-31-2010, 08:08 PM
I don't know Razz Reno is only a couple hours from him ! Hills or traffic pick your poison ! LOL

Baring driving there in rush hour traffic and depending from where in Sac it's an average of 1 1/2 hours to their shop. It's literally right at the base of the Altamont, 2 minutes off of Vasco.

Razzman
03-31-2010, 08:10 PM
Also, no dealer is perfect and i've had issue with them. In fact i have to correct one now but it's easier for me to do it rather than haul it in and leave it.

viking
04-01-2010, 01:30 AM
Also, no dealer is perfect

Ain't that the truth!
I had to order matching carpet from a dealer in Minnesota since my dealer (albeit 3 hrs away) said they couldn't get me any. That kind of stuff can be drop shipped by any dealer. It's a more difficult issue when they actually break stuff with their non-mechanic hands (I mean service it) :(

Razzman
04-01-2010, 09:12 AM
Well in my case they put the oil filter on so tight that trying to remove it actually bends the remote mount bracket! I have to figure out how the oil lines un-plug from the remote and put the darn thing in a vise i guess!