PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get the new mobius graphic?

bzubke1
03-22-2010, 11:47 PM
I'd like to get the new mobius graphic installed on my 08 lsv but my local dealer said they couldn't get the graphic and they didnt know of anyone who could do a good job of installing it. Has anyone had this graphic on an older lsv.

Razzman
03-22-2010, 11:49 PM
I don't know why the dealer couldn't get as they are the only ones that can. You could always go to a local graphics shop and have them copy it for you, don't know if it would have the same effect or not though. Sounds to me like they didn't want to deal with it. Call Moomba and ask them.

stretch55
03-23-2010, 12:21 AM
I got custom Mobius decals to replace my factory Moomba ones. I think the place was called phunkingoodtimes or something like that. I paid like 57 for each side and they were the premium vinal. Someone on here got new factory ones and they ran like 80 or 90 for each side.

byronkoz
03-23-2010, 11:05 AM
I just got new ones from the dealer. Paid $110 each side.

brain_rinse
03-23-2010, 11:31 AM
I got mine from the dealer for about $75 per side. I installed myself and extremely happy with how the process went and how they turned out. If you decide to put them on yourself I can give you some ideas on how to make the process a little easier.