PDA

View Full Version : v drive boom?

lsv4swannys
06-10-2004, 03:08 PM
Has any one used a v-drive boom? I am trying to decide if I should purchase a v-drive
boom to teach my kids to barefoot. I have heard the boat spray can get in the way.

Keaton
06-10-2004, 05:41 PM
I have a mob V. My cusin is a good barefooter and we tryed it on my boat and he
said the same thing. The spray is right in the way. Iv seen a tower boom for the rade a cage. That would put you up closer to the front and away from that spray. I used a boom from Bare Foot International that my cusin had. I can't remember where I saw that tower boom. I think it was in Wake Board magazine.

Keaton
06-10-2004, 05:42 PM
I have a mob V. My cusin is a good barefooter and we tryed it on my boat and he
said the same thing. The spray is right in the way. Iv seen a tower boom for the rade a cage. That would put you up closer to the front and away from that spray. I used a boom from Bare Foot International that my cusin had. I can't remember where I saw that tower boom. I think it was in Wake Board magazine.

mvd
04-16-2007, 07:16 PM
What kind of boom schould you sugest for a Mobius LSV?
Its for teaching kids how to ski and board.

I have looked at the site of Barefoot Int. but there are many differtent types avaible.

Any sugestions?

tarkus70
04-16-2007, 09:14 PM
I have the boom that goes on the tower from Fly High I did not install it yet. I am hoping to get the boat out in the next week or two if it stops raining. Then I will get pics of it and I still owe someone pics of the shower also.

mvd
04-17-2007, 05:54 AM
I have the boom that goes on the tower from Fly High I did not install it yet. I am hoping to get the boat out in the next week or two if it stops raining. Then I will get pics of it and I still owe someone pics of the shower also.

Found a tower boom from barefoot. The website www.fatsac.com does not show a towerboom from flyhigh. Do you have a website where i can find it?

And what are the bennefits above a normal v-drive boom?

tarkus70
04-17-2007, 11:25 AM
Found a tower boom from barefoot. The website www.fatsac.com does not show a towerboom from flyhigh. Do you have a website where i can find it?

And what are the bennefits above a normal v-drive boom?

I'll look around I saw the one i got from my dealer on another boat there. I went with the tower boom because I liked that is was forward and not so far back. I also heard that the ones for the V drive can move around and cause damage to the sun pad.

I'll check around the web to see if I can find a pic.