View Full Version : group buy for evolution cover

moombadaze
03-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Any 3 other people interested in this

http://evolutioncovers.com/

I will be ordering in the next couple days

skiyaker
03-11-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm interested- was going to order mine yesterday but didn't get around to it. I would like to purchase in the next week or so.

sanity
03-11-2010, 08:42 PM
FYI, I love my Evolution cover. Cory hooked me up. So much nicer than the old snap on one that came with my 2006 LS.

badasshybrid
03-11-2010, 11:40 PM
I really like those, how much do they run? I couldnt find any info on the prices, did I miss it?

03-12-2010, 03:39 AM
I'm interested. How much for an XLV?

Buck02LS
03-12-2010, 04:24 AM
I'm interested. How much for my '02 LS?

moombadaze
03-12-2010, 08:08 AM
815. for my mobius lsv + 35 shipping from seattle to florida

If 3 others get in he will discount 10%

Call corey and ask about pricing on other models-super nice guy to talk with and highly rated for his product from my research.

Buck02LS
03-12-2010, 03:43 PM
Just got off the phone with Corey, he is going to check to make sure he can do one for my boat. He said give him a day or two to get back to me and if he can do it I’m in!

Buck02LS
03-12-2010, 03:44 PM
O and he said the standard pricing for the covers are $815

Buck02LS
03-13-2010, 02:56 AM
Well I got my response back from Cory over at Evolution Covers… and he can’t make me a cover for my boat. Seeing that’s is a little older of a boat he’s never done one for my boat and it don’t match any of the other boats… so… moombadaze, sorry bro I’m out of buying… lol

mmandley
03-13-2010, 09:33 AM
Maybe you can call Cory and tell him the beam width. The length in in inches from the nose around the side to the back.

Im sure what he needs is measurements. Maybe if you can get him to give you the info he needs he can get r dun.

gus 08 mobius lsv
03-13-2010, 09:43 AM
about $770 with tax and shipping to ohio or a lsv cover. i got mine in the fall and its a great cover and cory is a great guy to work with.

mmandley
03-13-2010, 09:52 AM
Realy wish i had the extra cash for this. I just dont know where its all gone :rolleyes:

I do plan to get one of these next season. I will keep using mine for now, AWS swears on there life its a towing cover, but yes its more a regular cover with very heavy duty material.

I really want to find someone with one that i can check it out in person and feel it and see how it works.

I'm always leary of spending that much and not getting a test feel.

skiyaker
03-13-2010, 02:11 PM
moombadaze looks like be might be on our own for this- I'll wait until Wednesday or so before ordering in case 2 more chime in.

Mmandley- I looked back at your old posts- looks like you have the black moomba logo cover that according to moomba you're not covered if it scratches your boat. I've towed with it too, though, and i've talked to a few people at my dealer who also tow with it. When doing the forbidden towing with that cover I've learned to wrap some pool noodles around the straps the tighten the cover on the sides to the trailer. I had one area that I had to buff out after some scratches there but haven't had a problem since using the noodle trick.

moombadaze
03-13-2010, 03:06 PM
guys no worries--was just trying to help some others and myself out on the price, I have allready givin Cory the ok for my cover.

Now if somebody want to buy a factory 08 black lsv cover that has only been on the boat while in the garage over the winter break, i will be posting a add on the classified section soon

mmandley
03-13-2010, 04:24 PM
moombadaze looks like be might be on our own for this- I'll wait until Wednesday or so before ordering in case 2 more chime in.

Mmandley- I looked back at your old posts- looks like you have the black moomba logo cover that according to moomba you're not covered if it scratches your boat. I've towed with it too, though, and i've talked to a few people at my dealer who also tow with it. When doing the forbidden towing with that cover I've learned to wrap some pool noodles around the straps the tighten the cover on the sides to the trailer. I had one area that I had to buff out after some scratches there but haven't had a problem since using the noodle trick.

Yea thats exactly what AWS said, becarefull of the straps because they will scratch it. I keep them tired up real tight so they dont rub my hull. Also i changed the cord out that goes all the way around the cover with some white nylon cord that real soft, this way i can realy cinch the wrap around down tight. So fare i have only towed 2 hours with this at a time, generaly if tis raining or if i think it will. I do use it a lot localy in town and to the dealer about 30 minutes away and it works great for that.

I havn't taken the boat on any long trips and thats what i really want t true custom tow cover for. Other wise she stays indoors all the time and the cover isnt even used then. I tried storing her in the garage with the cover and couldnt help myself but take it off and get in for a beer or two LOL.

When no one comes over for a beer, and you dont want to drink alone, I go see my other love Fierah. She will always entertain me while i have a beer in her honor.

Aquaholic
03-15-2010, 08:36 PM
I'm in. I just submited my order.

Aqua

moombadaze
03-16-2010, 07:49 AM
Aquaholic, looks like just you and me so wont be expecting a discount:(

skiyaker
03-16-2010, 08:43 PM
hey I'm submitting my order tomorrow- is it too late to get a discount even if we get one more?

moombadaze
03-16-2010, 08:46 PM
ski, call Cory and ask him tomorow, I just put my check in the mail tonight.

not sure who else has ordered but i got a email from Cory late today and got the discounted price. Im sure he would love to get another order.

skiyaker
03-16-2010, 09:04 PM
hey thanks for the tip- I'll call him tomorrow.

moombadaze
03-17-2010, 07:49 AM
Per Corey, this group buy is now closed