PDA

View Full Version : New LSV Owner

lowerd96
06-07-2004, 03:54 PM
Well I'm taking delivery of a Mobius LSV this week and I'm so stoked to get in it!
I've been looking for a few solid months at Sanger and Mastercrafts, and the prices for a stripped down boat were killing me! So I ran across this Mobius LSV and jumped all over it. Here is the run down on the boat.

Rad a Cage tower with speakers
3 ballast bladders
Perfect Pass Cruise
Depth Finder
Optional Wake Plate
320 HP EFI 350
4 Blade Upgrade
Kenwood Deck with 6 speakers inboard, 2 on the tower
Bimini Top
Board Racks
Boat Cover
Dual Tandem Axle Trailer with Disk Brakes
Stainless Fender Kit
Swing Away Tongue

Its Red White and Dark Gray. We got this boat at a price Sanger and Mastercraft couldn't even touch. I can't wait to get on the water with this thing.....!!!

tygger6069
06-08-2004, 12:25 AM
lowered96

Congrats on your new boat!!! Dont forget about the break in time unless your new boat already has about 20 hours on it. Sounds like you got a great deal, so enjoy and keep everyone posted as to the fun. Hope to get ours out for the first time this year soon. Been way too busy with work and all to even get out this year. Last year started in February. This year everything was still frozen until April.

Yellowmobius
06-08-2004, 09:42 AM
Now all you need is a RackJack to complete the package,

Check it out

http://www.wakezone.biz/rackjack.htm

lowerd96
07-12-2004, 06:39 PM
Well we got 27 hours on the new boat thanks to a few long weekends and so far I'm totally happy with this thing! The ride is very nice through the rough water, and the wake is really nice with a full boat and bags. The hydraulic plate is sweet as well for controlling the ride. We are looking foreward to a long season, and so far so good!

http://photos.thedieselstop.com/showphoto.php?photo=20705&papass=&sort=1&thecat=99 8

clark
09-09-2004, 11:25 AM
How is the LSV for slalom skiing. One son likes to wakeboard and the other slalom and wakeboard. I am going to test drvie the LS and LSV next week. Anything I need to know about?