PDA

View Full Version : New to me 06 Mobius LS

royalchez
03-01-2010, 05:21 AM
Just left Canada last week to pick up a Beautiful 06 Mobius LS down in washington on a private sale through craigslist for under 25 grand!! The boat is MINT! 83 hours on it and totally babied. Full load on the LS with an upgraded Stereo (8 spkr in boat, 4 on tower and new Kenwood Deck) a nice Roswell Tower (Which is great since the Roswell owners are on the same lake as myself in Alberta!) and a fantastic full Rankin cover that fits like a glove. Any thoughts or advice on this boat please send me! I am upgrading from a 92 supra conbrio and cannot wait to get this Mobius on the water!!!!

mmandley
03-01-2010, 10:41 AM
Congratz man, welcome to the forums. Good looking Boat ya got yourself

kaneboats
03-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Echo that: Congrats and welcome! Looks like a very nice find. I'm sure you're gonna love it.

BSWAKE
03-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Thats a great all around boat with a ton of room for a direct drive, enjoy!!!

dru1974
03-01-2010, 09:54 PM
The boat looks the same as mine without the web effect.......nice boat and half what i paid.....sweet. where you at in Alberta we could hook up for a couple runs.....

bjames
03-02-2010, 02:42 PM
Awsome boat fellow Albertan:D What lake do you frequent? We go to Wabamum.

royalchez
03-02-2010, 09:54 PM
Thanks guys.......Ya I definitely got a sweet deal on the boat. I live in calgary, but family has a cabin out at lake isle, so I'm out there and wabamun lots. Try and get down to the fernie area as much as possible though, Koocanusa and Tie lake are two of my favorites for sure!! If this weather keeps up Ill be throwing on the wetsuit in april and hitting the water! Cant wait!!!

dru1974
03-02-2010, 10:28 PM
We have a cottage at pine lake and go to kokanussa a lot to. but head out to the cypress hills down here. Congrats man here is mine, or well i'll try to upload a pic or two.....

dru1974
03-02-2010, 10:37 PM
and the logo ..... its all I could get

viking
03-03-2010, 01:12 AM
Nice Ride........Welcome!

bjames
03-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Thanks guys.......Ya I definitely got a sweet deal on the boat. I live in calgary, but family has a cabin out at lake isle, so I'm out there and wabamun lots. Try and get down to the fernie area as much as possible though, Koocanusa and Tie lake are two of my favorites for sure!! If this weather keeps up Ill be throwing on the wetsuit in april and hitting the water! Cant wait!!!

Im on the water at Wabamum almost every weekend, I will keep an eye out for your boat.. If you see a white LF LSV heading your way... hide the beer:D