PDA

View Full Version : Graphics

BOOM-BA
06-02-2004, 04:54 PM
I have read were some of you have ordered new graphics for your moomba's. I am wanting new graphics for mine as well. I was wondering if the '04 mobius graphic is availiable without the word "mobius" printed on it? maybe with moomba printed on it instead or just the plain graphic itself?

Livindadream
06-02-2004, 06:24 PM
You mean just the flames? Don't think so. I asked if the had "Mobius" written in the circular pattern like the 04 Moomba sticker, and was told they only come the way they look in the catalogue.

MEDIC151
06-03-2004, 09:47 AM
Who do you contact for those graphics? I have an 02 Mobius that has the outback graphics on it. The dealer ordered it that way, for what reason, I don't know. I asked the dealer about it and they said that they ordered it as an Outback LS and did all the upgrades to make it a Mobius. I personally would rather have the Mobius graphics on it. On the capacities sticker it says Outback LS/Mobius.

Medic

Livindadream
06-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Hey Medic. I ordered mine from Lakota Watersports in Cincy. $85 for the Moomba graphics, $150 for the Mobius. I took the Mobius ones. Make sure the don't try to sell you the kit, as it is more expensive. It comes with a bunch of other stickers. Later

Tracy

MEDIC151
06-04-2004, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the info. I'll have to get in touch with them.

Medic

MEDIC151
06-04-2004, 12:28 PM
Do you happen to have the contact info for them? I couldn't find a website for them in any search that I did.

Medic