PDA

View Full Version : RackJack for Tower

cola
06-02-2004, 12:50 PM
Just a heads up for anyone looking for a great way to keep your tower off your gelcoat, try the RackJack from Bruce at Wakezone. I ordered one last week for my '03 Outback LSV, got it in less than a week, and it works great. The colors match my boat perfectly (yellow and grey), and it looks great. In the past I had used hollow foam pool noodles, towels, whatever, to protect the gelcoat and they never worked well, looked ghetto, and were a pain. This RackJack blows them away. By the way, this isn't a paid endorsement! I'm just pleased with the product. Give it a try!

Yellowmobius
06-02-2004, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the Plug Cola! I can't imagine being without one!

Thats http://www.wakezone.biz/rackjack.htm if anyone else is interested!

sextons
06-03-2004, 01:41 PM
I second the endorsement, we've had one since last fall and it works great, we have to fold down our tower to get it on our boatlift and it works perfectly.

seanpatsdad
06-03-2004, 10:50 PM
No offense,but I made one out of some 2x4 material I had hanging around and some indoor/outdoor carpet.Got about $1.75 into it and 15 minutes.
John

Yellowmobius
06-04-2004, 08:36 AM
$1.75, go for it but I cannot believe it looks or works as well. I put in a good amount of time on each jack and a considerable amount more than a $1.75.

Thanks to all of those with the positive posts!

seanpatsdad
06-04-2004, 12:36 PM
Sorry Bruce
Maybe I misunderstood your system.Mine is just in place while in my storage shed.I don't ride down the road with it.I wasn't slamming your product.
John

Yellowmobius
06-04-2004, 02:30 PM
Thanks for clearing that up