PDA

View Full Version : Kicker 08S10L5 10ich Duel VC Woofer with Box

mmandley
02-24-2010, 11:10 PM
Im am selling my Subwoofer and Custom built box as a combo. This sub and box is brand new bought and made late November 09.

It has never seen water. It has been properly burned in with 12 hours of medium volume as specified.

This sub is a dual voice coil and wired to run at 2 ohm load.
The box is a sealed enclosure and designed to fit under the helm of them Moomba OB LSV or XLV. It also comes with the false panel to cover it and make it look seamless under the helm. In the attached pictures you can see how it will fit and sit in the helm area.
False Panel has the Moomba brown carpet on it but can easily be removed and changed out.

The sub box still needs to be water sealed with a normal water proofing material. This was built and tested but i didn't water proof it as i was waiting till the spring and now i don't need this set up.

Floor space is best measured as the false panel comes up to the second cup holder on the floor. Both cup holders are visible and usable. No cutting of the floor hump is required but if you did notch it then this box can be slid father back in for more foot room. I can sit comforatble at the helm with my feet on the floor with this box and panel installed.

Price is 200 for Box and Sub combo.
If your with in driving distance we can arrange a meeting to delivery.
Buyer pays shipping costs.

Specs

Technical Specification

* Sensitivity: 86.3 dB
* RMS Power Range : 450 Watts
* Peak Power Handling: 900 Watts
* Impedance: Dual 4 Ohm
* Low Frequency response: 24 Hz
* High Frequency Response: 100 Hz
* Diameter: 10 Inch

Features

* 10" Solo-Baric L5 Series Subwoofer
* Peak Power Handling: 900 watts
* RMS Power Handling: 450 watts
* Titanium deposit impregnated cone woofer with rolled outer edge
* Santoprene rubber surround
* Stamped steel basket
* Vented 360 degrees back bracing
* Rear foam gasket
* Spring loaded terminals
* Poly-cotton semi-progressive spider
* Heat-dispersing, solid pole piece
* Spiralead tinsel leads
* High-temperature dual 4 ohms voice coils

sandm
02-25-2010, 11:11 AM
good price for a 10" solobaric sub. bet it'll sound great...

dusty2221
02-25-2010, 12:28 PM
Anymore pics of the sub and box so I can see the shape/dimensions?

mmandley
02-25-2010, 04:15 PM
Dusty i can get you more info on Monday the box and sub are with the boat at Exile right now. Im working threw Saturday.

Can you PM me your email i will send you all the pics of i do have on my personal computer. It has pics how it sits and gives a better idea of space it uses.

Also i can give you any details you need there.

Thanks

dusty2221
02-25-2010, 04:36 PM
Thanks, PM sent!

viking
02-26-2010, 03:28 PM
mmandley,
What gives? Didn't you just do that upgrade? All that blood and sweat and now your ditching it?
You must have something bigger in the works??

mmandley
02-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Yea lots of blood, sweat and tears, but yea its the whole idea when your done, then you sit back and say man i wish i would have went bigger. So i am.

Im taking a loss for the price of this combo but yet i would love to see a fellow Moomba guy/ gal get this set up for there boat.

Its the ole saying, my loss is your gain.

New Guy
02-26-2010, 06:56 PM
If Dusty doesn't take it I will.

PS. Dusty go back to R6Live:D

dusty2221
03-04-2010, 06:01 PM
If Dusty doesn't take it I will.

PS. Dusty go back to R6Live:D

HA!
I thought I recognized your user name! You might as well join over on the Supra board. This box looks awesome, but I have no way of knowing if it will fit, under our help looks different, otherwise I would have done swooped it up.

New Guy
03-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Dusty I ended up picking it up so well wee it soon.

On R6Live my username is 2005R6Rider.

Good Luck on your search.

Mark

mmandley
03-04-2010, 06:13 PM
Box and Sub sold. Thanks

At least now you can use it as a template and build another.