PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Work

MadLopi
02-16-2010, 05:00 PM
I know this isnt a job board, but thought give this a try too. I'm a Craft Beer sales, Dist consultant, and Brewery Sales / Marketing Rep. Im looking for work im in the Northern California area. Im available for short or long term consulting or to join your sales staff. My resume is posted here. Thanks for your time...

snowboardcorey
02-20-2010, 12:31 PM
If you're willing to relocate the Four Firkens is hiring here in MN. A guy I used to work with at a local bike shop opened up the store and they are doing really well. Here is the email they sent out looking for another store manager.

The Four Firkins is looking for a new Store Manager!

Want a fast paced, fun job in the fastest growing segment of the liquor industry? Want to run a highly successful and very popular specialty beer store? We are looking for someone to take the reins here at the Four Firkins, if you are a people person, a capable manager and enjoy good beer then this may be the job for you.

Applicants must have two years retail management experience.

Applicants must have excellent understanding of beer: The history of beer, brewing processes and style differences.

Applicants must be outgoing and confident.

Applicants must be able to work every Friday and Saturday in addition to some weekdays, at least 40 hours a week sometimes more.

Applicants must be willing to attend to beer related events at pubs and bars throughout the Twin Cities.

If this sounds exciting to you email your resume and contact details to [email protected]

Cheers!

Jason Alvey

MadLopi
03-04-2010, 02:01 AM
i wish was for me, have only had few interviews and nothing else

Birdman_08_LSV
03-04-2010, 04:05 PM
Have you looked into sales in oil field jobs? I know the oil field is picking back up. A lot of people are not getting back into this field after being let go ... you should look into getting into sales with any part of the patch. Everything out here pays well. Hard work and long hours ... but pays really well.

kaneboats
03-04-2010, 05:58 PM
doing solid modeling

Is that why you told me you got offered a modeling gig? I thought it was because you lost weight.