PDA

View Full Version : christmas again!!!!!

dru1974
02-07-2010, 03:34 PM
went to go to the Calgary boat show yessterday. Anyhow had an emergency service call at the medicine hat costco just as I arived in Calgary and had to miss the boat show:( But I did make it by martin motor sports and got to unwrap my boat and have a look see. it was so exciting.I didn't completely unwrap it. just enough to make me drool and go back home happy i didnt drive three hours for nothing

Mikey
02-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Good to hear your trip wasn't a total waste. Martins had by far the most floor space at the show,with everything from boats,MC and Moomba,Supra to watertoys and a large area selling docks and lifts etc.They also had at least 3 Canada ski team members present. Jaret Leweylyn,Ryan Dood and Thomas Moore that i saw.
MC's were definetely the highlight of there display as Skiers products were kinda down played in my opinion,by ther location and display format,But definetely Hands Down the BEST Bang For the Buck of Any of the Tournament boats at the show.

dru1974
02-07-2010, 06:03 PM
I figured they might downplay the moombas a bit but didn't think they would downplay supra,I have seen alot of slaging of supra boats on wakeworlds web site. people actually saying things like a sanger is a better boat and cc and bu and all of that. I think that supra is up there with malibu and mc in build quality. anyhow......
Did you get any pics at the boat show? love to see some

Mikey
02-07-2010, 11:54 PM
I wish i had or did.I was supposed to go with 2 friends who both last second cancelled on me and so i started scrambling,trying to find someone to go with.Anyways ,decided to just go alone etc but totally forgot camera ,cell phone etc.Too bad.

bjames
02-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Dang!!! :( and I was in Calgary on Saturday. Where was the boat show? I was at a corporate due at the BMO round-up center Friday night and walked by what I thought was an RV & sportsman show, was THAT the boat show?

Mikey
02-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Yup.That was it.