PDA

View Full Version : completly redone 92 supra comp

jasonba1
02-01-2010, 10:25 AM
Well after all the work that I had done on my boat by Viper customs I think I am going to sell and find another project. THis is a 92 comp so you never will have the worries of floor rot, its the all fiberglass version. The boat has 642 hours on it and runs awesome. It has the 5.8 HO Pro Boss Motor that runs like a dream. It comes with the black powder coated tower, board racks, 4mb tower speakers with 3 lights facing back , 2 facing foward , and 2 led's facing down, These are very loud. 2 amps and one 10" inch sub

Now for everyting that is new

Trailer---3 New wheels, tires, stainless fenders, and a Fulton 2 jack, Supra Guide Pole covers

Exterior- Wet sand and buffed the whole boat looks new, Stainless rub rails, Custom Alum. Vent Covers, Sea Dek Pad, Changed the white platflorm to black,New Supra Decals, 3D dripmolded letters

Interior---All new carpet, and new vinyl that is white, grey, and a black carbon fiber look, with custom supra embrodiery on all of the seats., Awesome new custom made aluminum dash, New Supra Gauges, New Supra Steering Wheel,depth Finder, New MB radio, 4 Wetsound interior speakers, Custom Alum shifter knob, Changed the guages to all blued led bulbs, Blue led's throughout the boat, 2 new batteries, New 90 amp alternator

Sure I am fogetting something all work and parts were made put on or bought through viper customs he will work on all my projects from here on out. I dont think you will find a better looking comp out there of course I am bias lol...$12,500 obo. If you would like any more pics shoot me a email at [email protected]

jasonba1
02-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Here's a few more pics

kaneboats
02-01-2010, 12:56 PM
Looks fantastic! What do you have in mind for the next project?

jasonba1
02-01-2010, 03:13 PM
not sure yet im sure it will be another supra or moomba probably a open bow. Ill start really looking when I sale mine. I have always been this way with cars and trucks I guess i like punishment ha ha ha

jonnydeez
02-05-2010, 06:16 PM
Looks like you did a great job. This would be an awsome 1st boat for someone. I like the attention to detail.

jasonba1
02-07-2010, 07:53 PM
thanks Johnny viper does awesome work

jasonba1
02-20-2010, 05:13 PM
BOAT sold last week

DOCDRS
02-20-2010, 06:10 PM
yes i saw that on the supra site.....looked awesome.....what are ya getting to replace it?

jasonba1
02-20-2010, 11:07 PM
im not sure yet I am looking every day another supra or moomba Im sure