PDA

View Full Version : Exile XM7 Tower speaker upgrade.

2007 Outback V
01-29-2010, 11:28 PM
I just received my XM7 speakers and amp in the mail the other day. Super fast delievery Brian, thanks you ROCK. I could hardly wait to pull one out and take a look......WOW amazing!!!

I thought long and hard about this upgrade and I figured "GO BIG OR GO HOME". I wanted to get tower speakers that I would be happy with for years, not just a season or two. I picked the XM7's not just because they are crazy powerful and look awesome, but they are extremely user friendly. Let me define user friendly better.......they seem to be built like a tank, solid structure that looks like it can handle the outdoor elements.....quick release so I can take them down when the boat sits on the lift while I'm stuck working :(.......ability to rotate 360 degress, I can pound the tunes towards an afternoon game of vollyball.......smooth wireless look.

I can't wait to start the install, I'll keep you all posted.

https://forum.moomba.com/picture.php?albumid=260&pictureid=2106

Pair of Exile Audio XM7's with 4 channel Xi800.4 Exile amp. Brian from Exile Audio told me this amp bridged will hammer these speakers, I can't wait :grin:

https://forum.moomba.com/picture.php?albumid=260&pictureid=2107

New Guy
01-30-2010, 10:58 AM
Nice now where are the pictures???

gus 08 mobius lsv
01-30-2010, 01:27 PM
those are some bad ass looking speakers! they look sick on mmandleys boat. kinda makes me mad i didn't hold off till this summer cause they look and i'm sure sound so much better then my kmt6 tower speakers!

viking
01-30-2010, 03:04 PM
Sweet. Love em!! I'll upgrade to the exiles someday. Can't wait to see them on the boat.

mmandley
01-30-2010, 06:19 PM
Ohh man you arnt going to know how to get that smile off your face once you get them hooked up man.

I cant even explain how impressed and excited i was the first time i turned them on and cranked them.

The problem now is all my speakers, car, home, headset even has to be that good sounding..the Exiles completely spoiled me.

Brianinpdx
02-01-2010, 02:15 AM
Outback V - Thanks for the props and welcome to the family. Whats with these pretty pics of speakers on the floor! We wanna see them on the boat. Time to break out a sixpack and start wrench'n. hehe!

Thanks again for the support. If any questions come up during the install, give me a shout. Be happy to help!

Let us know how they sound when you turn up the VVVVVVVVVVVVVV.

peace

-Brian @Exile

jclevoy
02-12-2010, 12:10 AM
Congrats outback V!! I have recently gotten a similar setup.........Well, I guess I went a bit overboard, but I have 6 Exile cabin speakers, a 12-inch sub, 4 of the XM7s and 4 Exile Amps. Please keep us updated on your install. I hope to get my install going in the very near future.

jmvotto
02-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Jason,

any pics? i would like to see how the exile's look on the tower because of the tower height... show the interiors as well.

2007 Outback V
02-13-2010, 12:31 AM
Congrats outback V!! I have recently gotten a similar setup.........Well, I guess I went a bit overboard, but I have 6 Exile cabin speakers, a 12-inch sub, 4 of the XM7s and 4 Exile Amps. Please keep us updated on your install. I hope to get my install going in the very near future.

Wow Jason,

With that kind of power I might be able to hear you all the way up here in WI. Can't wait to see some pics.

jclevoy
02-15-2010, 10:26 PM
Jason,

any pics? i would like to see how the exile's look on the tower because of the tower height... show the interiors as well.

Unfortunately, the installation phase is not underway yet. I hope to be posting some pictures in the next several weeks of the progress.

Wow Jason,

With that kind of power I might be able to hear you all the way up here in WI. Can't wait to see some pics.

I am hoping that it will be absolutely kickin' loud. Honestly, I have spared no expense thus far. It is all top of the line stuff. I promise to be posting some pics as soon as things start to take shape. Unfortunately, with this CRAPPY weather right now..........Nothing is getting done.:(