PDA

View Full Version : bindings

bjyo96
04-17-2002, 05:50 PM
I AM LOOKING FOR SOME HELP ON WHAT KIND OF BINDINGS I SHOULD PURCHASE. I HAVE A LIQUID FORCE 143 BOARD AND I HAVE BEEN USING JUST A UNIVERSAL BINDING. I NEED MORE ANKLY SUPPORT BUT ALSO I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO GET A SECOND MORTGAGE ON MY HOUSE TO BUY A PAIR OF BINDINGS. ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED.

04-20-2002, 09:09 AM
I'd prolly go this some 2001 or 2002 Hyperlite 30/60's. They are a great binding, and they are not as expensive as the Parks, Exo Suction, ect. You honestly won't hear a bad thing about them from anyone who owns them.

Phaeton
04-22-2002, 07:31 PM
I really like the Liquid Force Ultra sucks. You can get them off ebay for a pretty good price.

CWS_Kahuna
05-08-2002, 11:15 PM
I second the vote for some Ultra Sucs. Try to come across a closeout deal on some 2001 bindings at a place like www.boarders-paradise.com. Or check ebay. You can get a good deal on a pair of 2001 pro suctions right now.

Preston Duke
06-11-2002, 07:56 PM
BJYO,
Liquid Force has an incredible line of bindings this year. If you are on a budget, I would take a look at the Liquid Force Super Suctions. These bindings are super comfy, have great support and are sick all around. Pros including Shane Bonifay have worn these boots.
For a more high end pair of boots, the Exos are as good as they get and are by far my personal faves. Amazing support, unbeatable comfort and killer hold...these bindings rock. You will be able to wear these for years.

Check out the super suctions at: http://www.glassandpowder.com/glass/bindings/lf_supersucks.html

And the Exos at:
http://www.glassandpowder.com/glass/bindings/lf_exosucks.html

Both great boots. If you have any questions or want to order a pair, contact me. I will get you headed in the right direction.

bill
07-27-2002, 03:34 AM
I have a set of Plush Pros, I love them. They are very easy to get into, yet they provide a lot of ankle support due to the fact that you can adjust them around the foot and around the ankle.

Old fogie boarder
07-29-2002, 09:24 PM
Peice of advice, "Everyone has an opinion". Your foot is different than everyone elses. Just remember that when you look for a pair of bindings. Buy what suits you. Demo them if you can, but for God's sake don't buy them cause someone else likes them.

No Pain No Gain. Even with the right pair they will still hurt until broken in.

PS: Just because they have a high price tag doesn't mean they are all that great. My neighbor has a pair of the Parks that are falling apart which is pretty sad considering he doesn't board that much, he isn't at a level where he is throwing big tricks, and let's not to mention the money.

medevac130
06-25-2003, 11:26 AM
I agree, My PARKS bindings were wayyyyy over rated. I come out of the front 4 outa 5 times if I don't stomp the landing just right (I am not Parks, so needless to say this happens a lot)....and before anybody says anything they are sized right...I know a lot of people that have this problem with this model. I sold my 3060's and miss them terribly, Oh and mine are showing signs of wear and tear way to early too.

waterboy
06-26-2003, 04:51 AM
I bought a pair of Ultra Sucs off Ebay....they're awesome. You don't even feeel them, you're just attached to the board. I do think they're sized a little on the small side, I had to use XXL to fit my size 11 1/2 feet and they still come off kinda hard. Some diluted Simple Green for binding lube helps.
For a little over 100 bucks I can't see myself using anything else.

Brian

EUSTACE
06-30-2003, 10:14 AM
I have the NICE Scare Crows.. No complaints

Memphish
08-20-2003, 04:06 PM
Liquid Force Exos ROCK.
by far the best out there for the price. Gettem of eBay for like 150!!!!!!

I rid an 02 Belmont 136 DNA...those ExOs rip that board up!!

Good luck.

09-04-2003, 08:55 AM
i really think that u should go with the parks.they might be a little expensive but i think that they are worth it.awesome ankle support, feet dont slide around in them, and also your feet never cramp.and i dont think that ultra sucks arent really that good.you just come out of them to easy and there really hard to put on if you dont have like soap or something help slip them in.and sometimes if you buy cheat bindings you get cheap quality.like i have been doin that finally i bought those parks and i dont think that i ever have to get a new pair.

J-Lawv
06-05-2004, 10:19 AM
I just bought the hyperlite eras this year. i love them but it sounds like your looking for a tighter fit binding and these def. arent the tightest fit binding your going to find.

MEDIC151
06-05-2004, 08:56 PM
I bought the Super Sucs and I got them too small. I have a pair of Ultra's and they felt good until I ripped them out on a landing. The Supers do hold well, so much that my toes turn blue from no circulation, but I don't come out of them very often. I think that I will go to the lace up for the next pair. I agree that the Super's are sized a little small. I wear a 10 and the larges are too small for me.

Medic

06-07-2004, 01:08 AM
I like the cwb vibes. They've got good footbeds and hold really tight, definately check ebay.